Red Alert: A Path Beyond

FRAYDO

header.png

Lately, I've been really into - well first, let me back up. Remember Renegade? FPS Tiberian Dawn, playing as Havoc the commando and wrecking shit GDI-style! Yeah!

Okay! So there is this mod on that, titled Red Alert: A Path Beyond. Just like Renegade, you are out there on the battlefield, now playing as the Soviets or the Allies. Drive a Mammoth Tank to the Allied front door, play as Tanya and mow down enemy infantry with ease as you infiltrate the Soviet base, fly and own the skies in the Hind! Everything you remember of Red Alert, now you experience first-hand!

Screenshot.247.png

Screenshot.447.png

Screenshot.344.png

nbnw.png

The team at Bluehell Productions brings us this game. Visit their community sometime!

Anyway, APB is mad fun. If you're interested in trying it out, do it! Come play! Go here and find the [Download] button, and the app can get you set up on installing and playing the game. With the application you also get the server list. Your best bet is BHP Official AOW, so hop into that server!

The game is pretty neat, and easy on the computer too. It's free and stand-alone even; like you don't even need the original Renegade or the First Decade Collection or anything. Oh! and there's this neat trailer here to catch your eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIYmeRC8xNA

What do you say?

Yeah, APB was pretty awesome back in the day. I stopped playing it a while ago when it lost steam and everyone moved on to the then-fresh TS Reborn. I wonder what's going on there atm...

@cn2mc - Yeah, if people would stop slapping RenX links every time someone mentions Renegade or its mods, that'd be great. Not saying it's bad (I in fact had a lot of fun playing it), but it's just stupid to have it mentioned EVERYWHERE for no reason.

@cn2mc - Yeah, if people would stop slapping RenX links every time someone mentions Renegade or its mods, that'd be great. Not saying it's bad (I in fact had a lot of fun playing it), but it's just stupid to have it mentioned EVERYWHERE for no reason.

Ummm, what?

Yeah, APB was pretty awesome back in the day. I stopped playing it a while ago when it lost steam and everyone moved on to the then-fresh TS Reborn. I wonder what's going on there atm...

as far as i know, reborn is still getting work. a couple of new maps have been put out, and there is a supposed patch on the way that may or may not introduce Juggernauts

The APB players are pretty terrible or I'm just good at Renegade and its mods. ;-)

let's play sometime? ;)

• 2 weeks later...