THE TIME IS NOW

you do realize you lag so bad your un watchable?

THE TIME IS NOW! But wait 20 seconds until I get connected on this game, okay?  :P

Honestly, though, I watched one of these videos, and besides a couple of second in the initial "connecting" box I didn't really see much lag.

There's an odd echo in the audio, though. As if he's recording with a microphone instead of just capturing the stereo mix channel internally.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.instagib.tv/mikegoesmad - LIVE

Goto www.cncnet.org to play and meet the community

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC386dikh64h54sIGlppVH9A

stream delayed to avoid - "stream cheating" where one watches as they play me.. its delay is minimum no biggie

I use a microphone i also record music on, aswell as webcam one that picks up, not sure which one picks up the most o.O

I told thee stories many times, I shall not repeat what thee already knoweth, and choose not to heareth, the truth is, we have shared this login for many times, amongst many other logins shared, therefore i carry it on in spirit, the real, the fake, is what they called us among many other names(cheats, hooligans, etc, poor sports, bad ties to community, whatever say the evilieth) then there is spoken many good of thy mammy(s) and that be trueth, and loveth in heart :]

@ bmoeller ; attacketh i not, he pointed out a different way for me to stream/audio, and i simply replied with humor as in to say which I'm sure he got the message, I understand but I'm happy with my production and gettin people to go online with us.. is how i interrepted it, however things can be misunderstood, so we seek, a common positive outcome of conversation for many, others however do not.

Sidenote:tootsie roll where I come from is a sort of chocolate candy here. most people enjoy them from time to time, i think of it as a treat, he showed me a method, (I declined because I'm happy in my way) and i showed(shared) a treat if i were in person i would present this gift,(Also can be declined with no foul)  and then we would however go about our business.

Now you see this is the longistic verison, I can be more simplistic if needed, have a good day sir :] Enjoy cncnet.org

What your doing is awesome. Do yo thang!

And sorry to derail this topic even in the slightest for its awesomeness,  but I can't help but to address the perceived insult on Nyerguds.

Every time I see that name, I think of Lester Nygaard from Fargo TV series with Martin Freeman as Lester and Billy Bob Thorton as the villain.  No harm or insult intended, just similar names triggering a fond memory.

Tootsie rolls for all!    <<----- Yes, its a click-able hyperlink to the history of tootsie rolls.

February 23, 1896: Tootsie Roll Introduced

Tootsie-Roll-Dayintechhistory-com.jpg

thats why it's at Bmoeller lol not to you nyerguds lol

o.O

if you felt I attacked you im sorry lol wasn't intentions was more a joke

@Soggycow nice to bring up that information about tootsie rolls.. it's no problem people posting in topic different things for me.. i dont mind going off course.

but in a joking manner I say, how do you know that information is accurate about tootsie rolls, we need more "sources" haha.

www.instagib.tv/mikegoesmad - AIR

Goto WWW.CNCNET.ORG PLAY and MEET the Community!!!!

Tape

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC386dikh64h54sIGlppVH9A