Call me conceited

bmoeller

Call me conceited or self centered or both, but i haven't been really all that active on this board lately and i have noticed a decrease in posting activity and a decrease in the quality of posting because my great threads only lead to intelligent posting. Don't worry tho cnc staff and loyal members because i will not let you guys down again. The Village Idiot will continue to keep this forum popping off like rock candies in a birds stomach.

david-brooks-village-idiot.jpg

Call me conceited or self centered or both, but i haven't been really all that active on this board lately and i have noticed a decrease in posting activity and a decrease in the quality of posting because my great threads only lead to intelligent posting. Don't worry tho cnc staff and loyal members because i will not let you guys down again. The Village Idiot will continue to keep this forum popping off like rock candies in a birds stomach.

david-brooks-village-idiot.jpg

It could be because of EA dooming the Command & Conquer series.

I just found out about CnCNet a month ago when I was reading around the internet about the game for a friend of mine.

I'm now playing the game again.

Perhaps, it's just a quiet phase?

Maybe, we need more mods that are more interesting and very different than being only military-like?

I dunno Nyerguds its a purdy interesting lad. Even tho i get pissed off every time i think about his c&c game collection that's way fucking better than mine. I never see spam here so he must be doing a good job in that area, so i think they are good on moderators. Would be nice to see more posting from some of the members tho.

I dunno Nyerguds its a purdy interesting lad. Even tho i get pissed off every time i think about his c&c game collection that's way fucking better than mine. I never see spam here so he must be doing a good job in that area, so i think they are good on moderators. Would be nice to see more posting from some of the members tho.

It was Nyerguds that led me to this website. I heard that Tiberian Dawn was free for download and came across his website for the game download. Then from there, I came to this website. I've been here since.

Nyerguds and FunkyFish, both got me here.

And no spam here means that the community is rather mature in that regard.

I bet most of us are older decent guys by now that grew up with C&C.

The 15-20 year old kids however still spam and flame on each other. Somehow they think it is amusing.

I dunno Nyerguds its a purdy interesting lad. Even tho i get pissed off every time i think about his c&c game collection that's way fucking better than mine.

You realize that a lot of that game collection was created purely to help out people with problems, and to enhance C&C1, right? I bought the PS version of C&C1 to extract the missions from it to put them in my patch. I also put a unique C&C1 demo CD online, and a ton of scans and digital material from the things I bought.