Who plays on low speed?

truxton

I play on all speeds online but mostly on my own,or with my family members we play on speed 4 that's because until about...1 month and a half ago when I found cncnet and PC red alert I ,played the PS2 version for 8 years.The default speed was on 4.

Is there anyone here who doesn't mind low speed?

Did anyone here play this ps2 version?

Who else can play me on this speed any of you guys?

And don't call me a noob because that's the way it is,and yes I also play on high speed sometimes.

It was actually a ps1 game (but the ps2 could play ps1 discs), but I whenever I played it I always played on turbo.

I find slowed RTS games to be rather dull, because it gives you more time to make decisions and it takes away some of the reactive skillset that you get when playing at a really fast pace.

It was actually a ps1 game (but the ps2 could play ps1 discs), but I whenever I played it I always played on turbo.

I find slowed RTS games to be rather dull, because it gives you more time to make decisions and it takes away some of the reactive skillset that you get when playing at a really fast pace.

Ah yes I know that it was a PS1 game but I always played it on my PS2 because I heard you could plays the discs on PS2 (I played the game on PS2 because my PS1 broke.

You miss other strategies when playing on high speed. Yet doing 1 to 3 unit micro is really only possible on low speed if you ask me.

I often play on 5. Since 4 seems to slow for me. Yet in 6 it gets me spamming already.

It really depends on resolution, I think. I play TD in 640x480 on fastest -1 (genarally as quick as fastest, but with no lag) and I do reasonably well even against players that see 4x the battelfield with maxed out resolutions. On the other hand, DOS C&C was virtually unplayable on that speed with its 320x240 res. I usually don't mind playing on lower speeds, but that doesn't really give the slower player an advantage, maybe it gives him a fighting chance in some micro intensive situations, but otherwise the faster player will always have that much more time to issue his orders. The advantage a fast and good player gets from the drop in speed is exponential.