RECONNECTION ERROR

moiseskoko

Hey there, few details are required to get an idea of what could be causing this:

Please provide:

- Playing on CnCNet - Yuri's Revenge?

- What version of the game do you have installed? E.g - is it installed from Origin, original CD's or other?

- Does this happen online whilst you're in a game with other players?

- Does this happen when playing just with an AI? E.g - setting up a game via CnCNet with an easy enemy only.

• Like 1

i also experienced that when playing with several regular players. We do noticed that this happens coz of one or two players in the match coz when we make another match with either same or different host minus the player/players we suspected of causing the lag, the game would be ok.

IF the game starts its says RECONNECTION ERROR :mad: .. IT HAPPENS TO ME EVERYTIME I PLAY.. ANYONE HELP ME?  :(

Every desynced game (i.e. a game interrupted by a "Reconnection Error!" message) leaves a log file in your game folder. The log files are named

SYNC[i]n[/i].TXT

, where n is a number between 0 and 6 (thus there can be up to seven of them, they get "rotated" afterwards, i.e. older ones will be overwritten by newer ones). If you upload these files, a developer might review them and quite possibly find out what the culprit is.

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, CCCP84 said:

Just try to install this RA2YR. I think all will be good.

ra2.in/files/Install/RA2_YR_from_RA2.IN.exe

CCCP84 I've been getting this reconnection error 9/10 games i play and its really Frustrating i dont exactly know whats causing it  

But if you can post the download link for RA2YR again that would be appreciated Because its no working anymore