Most Populated C&C Game Currently

Guest Stefor

Guest Stefor

https://www.greybox.com/greygoo/en/forum/topic/2228/

in response to this thread i wrote this:

This is based on current multiplayer population of all these games on cnconline and cncnet and xwis. me personally my fav games are tiberian sun and kane's wrath.

http://i.imgur.com/r1EBa0Z.jpg

#1 Red Alert 1

#2 Red Alert 2

#3 Tiberian Sun

#4 Kane's Wrath

#5 Red Alert 3

#6 Zero Hour

#7 Tiberian Dawn

oh he made a thread here too my bad lol http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=3684.0

Guest Mechacaseal

What about Tiberium Wars and Generals? Do people still play them or these games are completely forgotten because of their expansion packs? I still prefer TD over C&C3 & RA3.

i was too lazy to include tibwars and generals without expansion. tibwars has a fan base quite a bit smaller than kanes wrath. generals without zero hour is near dead last i looked. i didnt include firestorm the expansion to tibsun either because the added units and changes actually made tibsun less fun online so hardly anyone uses the expansion except for novelty purposes.

What changes does Firestorm make aside from adding Nod's Reaper, Fist of Nod, & Mobile Stealth Generator, and GDI's Juggernauts, Mobile EMP Cannon, Mobile War Factory, & Drop Pod Control?

Aside from base games and expansions, where do the combination and other mods come with numbers of games being played?

Because I've very impressed with all of:

Dawn of the Tiberium Age

Red Dawn (wonder why this isn't with the rest on CnCNet front page?)

CnC Reloaded

Twisted Insurrection

and Mental Omega.

Persionally I prefer #1 TD, #2 RA1, #3 TS.  So combination games are pretty awesome and the mods for RA2 managed to get me more interested in that game.

Guest Mechacaseal

tibsun firestorm expansion ruins the game in a lot of ways. when yo usell structures you get a lot less infantry back making it very hard to prevent a surprise enemy infantry rush. orca bombers drop their bombs differently/better or something. disruptors move way too fast itsl ike they have speed boots on. nod artillery miss pretty much all moving targets making them useless. if aircraft attack a bridge they damage themselves etc. a lot of weird changes that ruin the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mechacaseal

id be very excited if you can bring kanes wrath here...only reason i had to stop playing was cuz my computer decided to only connect to maybe 5 of the 400 players lol

Your router is blocking the ports the game uses to connect to people. Fix it.