Why 'Ban' Yuri when America is just as OP

TyphoonAttackSub

I like that Yuri can destroy the allies very quickly. Most ally players are noobs who like to camp in their base the whole game with paratroopers and a chronosphere. Not only is it noob as hell, but its boring. Don't really see it often on cncnet, but thats pretty much all it was on xwis.

My problem with the allies is their economy is terrible, but Yuri does not have the same problem, so before the game has even started Yuri has double the power over the allies (Given their general Battle tank is the same)

• 2 weeks later...

I think Allied are a tad overpowered on a 1V1 VS Russian Forces. though, I think i played against a possible newbie.

I ended up building a refinery and sent my MCV to their base and plopped a barracks down with my starting tanks and just steamrolled them with infantry right away. They couldnt counter GI's with Conscripts because the GI deployment range. (Not sure if I used Guardian GI's against there tanks....but that still extends my point) Allied are overpowered in rush tactics. In my defense, I havent done that tactic since, I was actually returning to the CNC games after switching to Brood War for a while, where rushing was kinda the "tactic" to go with.....honestly was surprised it worked so well in the slower paced RA2.

• 4 years later...