THIPX32.DLL TCP\IP Fixed Running on Windows 95\98\ME

pichorra

Hi peaple.

Who here have a old computer and have it on your LAN, but, you can use the old computer to play on LAN, because the new thipx32.dll ONLY run on new computers, and can not use the OLD to play on new computer, i have the solution.

It is TOTALLY compatible with the official TCP\IP Thipx32.dll fix, i have tested here.

It works on the v1.05a or higher version (best results on v1.06b).

Works on C&C95 and RA95 (only v1.08 and v2.00)

Know Bugs:

- You pick up a explosive crate and the game crashes.

thipx32.zip

...so, where does this dll come from?

Also, better solution: don't play on these old operating systems.

I founded this dll when i downloaded the v1.05a patch, with wwchat v4.221, this dll come with the packed.

im on my grandmother home now, i ll upload the pack when i was on home.

Also, better solution: don't play on these old operating systems.

well, i say the same, but, the C&C was writed for OLD computers, i have my old computer on home also.

we need try to not put off this.

[Edit]

puted the pack here.

CCTD1.05AHRP.zip

well, i say the same, but, the C&C was writed for OLD computers, i have my old computer on home also.

and? Almost no one uses Win98 anymore, thats why Nyer is making it run on newer computers and thats the point, letting the classics work on newer systems...

and "everyone" knows that C&C1 was written for DOS and ported later to Win95. :P

and the pack you uploaded is obsolete and was created by Nyerguds as far as I can remember....

Almost no one uses Win98 anymore

I intend to use Win 98 (but that’s because I don’t like xp and i can buy a vista boot disk currently)

I do agree how ever that backwards compatibility all thought useful for some isn’t needed so isn’t worth bothering about

(talking about DOS are there any plans to up load the DOS iso's for CnC  :D or are there any plans patching DOS CnC)