Tiberian Sun Activity

FunkyFr3sh

if there were 200 more players and a ladder id want smurfing available too, but as it is now, there is no point... trz just wants to pretend hes schaf or something

in all honesty though, why is this mechanewb still around? is your mom cutting your allowance and you need us to donate to your channel!?!? you know...amazing commentaries from the games you dont avoid/act afk when i join/instantly quit when game starts

die in a ditch

The phrase "die in a ditch" made me think of the ultra-scary Edward Woodward series, SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES which had a very scary theme tune!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*( Sometimes when I watched that as a kid, I'd be sweating in fear under my blanket in bed at nights!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*(

Greetings,

Thank you FunkyFr3sh and team CNCnet for making TS possible here and for hosting servers for game play.

I have not been playing much on this server except a few games a couple of months back togheter with my pal stefor. Real stefor not the imposter that I see posting here.

Let me express that I think that it is crucial that you develop a clan system and a ladder. All the best memories that I do have from this game is from competition and epic clan games. I am sure that all the older top tier players that eventually will find CNCnet would feel the same. If you do not make this more of a priority that the activity of TS players will probably decline instead of increase and players will either leave for XWIS or stop playing the game. This would be a sad outcome and also I am of the opinion that CNCnet do have great potential. If you do manage to develop it would not surprise me if you get alot of donations as appreciation since this is a very significant thing for every player that played this game on a higher level in the past. I still keep in contact through other games with many old great players that I got to know in early ts on Westwood online. Many have shown interest to come back to this game if there would be away to compete again.

Regarding if there should be possible to namehide, yes that will probably increase activity and get more games going since players then can not as easy avoid to play other players. Also I am of the opinion that claims of whom is stronger player and other potential disputes should be settled through gameplay and not through words and namecalling.

Someone send me a message if the ladder or clan will be developed and I be happy to come on and start playing again.

Cheers!

Zod 8)

Greetings,

Thank you FunkyFr3sh and team CNCnet for making TS possible here and for hosting servers for game play.

I have not been playing much on this server except a few games a couple of months back togheter with my pal stefor. Real stefor not the imposter that I see posting here.

Let me express that I think that it is crucial that you develop a clan system and a ladder. All the best memories that I do have from this game is from competition and epic clan games. I am sure that all the older top tier players that eventually will find CNCnet would feel the same. If you do not make this more of a priority that the activity of TS players will probably decline instead of increase and players will either leave for XWIS or stop playing the game. This would be a sad outcome and also I am of the opinion that CNCnet do have great potential. If you do manage to develop it would not surprise me if you get alot of donations as appreciation since this is a very significant thing for every player that played this game on a higher level in the past. I still keep in contact through other games with many old great players that I got to know in early ts on Westwood online. Many have shown interest to come back to this game if there would be away to compete again.

Regarding if there should be possible to namehide, yes that will probably increase activity and get more games going since players then can not as easy avoid to play other players. Also I am of the opinion that claims of whom is stronger player and other potential disputes should be settled through gameplay and not through words and namecalling.

Someone send me a message if the ladder or clan will be developed and I be happy to come on and start playing again.

Cheers!

Zod 8)

Thanks for registering here with a proxy server trying to fake and fool the Tiberian Sun community. Since everyone seems to be against removing the feature I will now close this thread before you come up with more accounts and different proxy servers