Ehy - Banned for no reason

Acid

I've accused at0m1 and ehy recently of tampering, I'm sure many of you know this.

There's people on here who cheat and those that don't.

There's plenty of pros I've never and would never accuse of cheating, because they've given me no reason to.

Today when I signed on, ehymirc ended a game with DeadPool when things weren't going his way. I called ehy out on it, so he played Rasta with me on Spec. It's funny, on Spec... ehy suddenly turned into your average Pro. He was building slower than DeadPool, sending scouts out slower than DeadPool and when I mentioned it... he started blaming the lag and not long after resigned from the game.

Once again, I called him out on this.

So he bans me.

Nice.

Funky, I respect the work you've put into this server. The rest of the CNCNet team has done a great job of putting these games up and maintaining this server and for that, we're all grateful.

With that being said, I don't like cheaters and people that abuse their power. Multiple 'Pros' have approached me in regards to at0m1 and ehy because they weren't comfortable with calling these two out publicly. They were afraid of being banned for expressing their opinion. And here you go... I call ehy out and he bans me for it. I didn't cuss at him, I didn't insult him otherwise, maybe I made a few playful comments but nothing that is out of the ordinary in the General Channel.

TB-Hezb has been banned twice for what others have gotten away with repeatedly. It's absurd.

Lmao Acid, this post got me cracking up in the office. I've known for a long time that there's a class of bad guys whom you just love - they say and do mean things but there's so much humour in it :P

Hahaha just quit it Acid we know you're lying like you always do. Anyone who beats you is always a cheat :P

And speaking of atom1, he does NOT cheat. The proof lies in my video where I pwn him easy in q, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7F4Z4Rurs and as you can see, I don't cheat myself.

You should now get down on your knees and thank me for this, seeing how he humiliated you on his website ;)

I've never played against ehy.

I've watched his games though.

And there's plenty of players that are flat out better than me and I'm willing to admit that. There's others that are obviously tampering with the game and I call them out.

I'd say I'm a Top 50-75 player on this server. Nothing amazing, but I'm no noob either. I've played RA since 1995/1996. I was on MPlayer and GameSpy. When someone cheats, it's obvious.

Guys that cheat?

Ninja, At0m1, ehy.

Not because they need to cheat to beat me, they cheat to beat other Pros. They don't have that edge on certain players, but they have the ego.

Guys that I'd never accuse of cheating, just off the top of my head?

Soul0h, DeadPool, GreenDragon, Bozz, Riot, Rosssi, huejardon and even though I don't like him, Crush-TA.

Do not mistake my accusations for delusion.

For every TB-Hezb that gets caught, there's 5 others that don't.

Once again, I haven't heard anything from any mod or admin about ehy banning me.

I didn't break any rules and if I did, I'd love to see ehy cite an example of me doing so.

Acid you were muted because you were continuously and groundlessly calling people cheaters.

You weren't banned from playing, so stop portraying it as a full ban.

You are allowed to express your opinion and even accuse someone of cheating but be prepared to lay out your evidence and apologize if it doesn't prove it.

Otherwise it's just slander/libel. And it doesn't matter even if many of you "pros" said that someone cheats, because the burden of proof remains to be on the accuser.

Your other lies in this thread aren't gonna help your case either.

I've been waiting 4 years for an appropriate use for that emoticon.....

And yeah guess I should've said "power shifts more quickly than some people realize" or whatever the hell Kane says... lol

I think it's, "Yes, power shifts more quickly than some people think."

But 4 years isn't too quick :P

Acid you were muted because you were continuously and groundlessly calling people cheaters.

You weren't banned from playing, so stop portraying it as a full ban.

You are allowed to express your opinion and even accuse someone of cheating but be prepared to lay out your evidence and apologize if it doesn't prove it.

Otherwise it's just slander/libel. And it doesn't matter even if many of you "pros" said that someone cheats, because the burden of proof remains to be on the accuser.

Your other lies in this thread aren't gonna help your case either.

Ehy, you messaged me with a video to prove the accusations wrong.

Your video didn't prove anybody wrong and it didn't prove anybody right. I said that if you were on trial for cheating, you'd go free because you weren't proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. With that being said, I've seen games where you were outbuilding DeadPool... then I get the chance to finally SPEC one of those games where you're playing with DeadPool and he was flat out FASTER than you. What happened when I mentioned it? You blamed the lag and left the game.

In another game against DeadPool where you were being out built, you used your Mod powers to shut the game down. How else did I know about Ehymirc?

Anyway, after you showed me the video, I said I had my doubts BUT that wasn't good enough for you. You had to convince me that you didn't cheat. I said no beef and tried to end the conversation multiple times, but instead you kept messaging me and harassing me. You threatened to punish me, despite the fact that I'd done nothing wrong... so that's when I brought it back to the General Chat.

You want to threaten me for having doubts about you as a legitimate player? That's laughable.

I didn't name call. I didn't threaten. I didn't harass. I said you were a cheater. That's it.

And you ban me from the chat for it.

Because of that, I can't message anybody else. I can't see who somebody is. I host a lot of games and being able to see who you're playing against weeds out a lot of the trolls.

The funniest part is when I finally message Funky about it, he says he's semi-retired and tells me to talk to you?

To talk to the same clown who threatened to punish me because he didn't like an accusation?

Lmao. Why are you so defensive if there isn't any truth to these accusations? Laugh it off and walk away.

And yes, multiple pros, guys in that "Top 20" on that rankings list have private messaged me saying that they know that you and at0m1 are cheaters. I won't share their names. Just because I'm honoring the fact that they asked to remain anonymous doesn't change the fact that they came to me. They came to me because they know I'm not afraid to confront you about it.

People are afraid to confront you... because, you'll ban them. Because you're a cheater.

Your video didn't prove anybody wrong and it didn't prove anybody right. I said that if you were on trial for cheating, you'd go free because you weren't proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. With that being said, I've seen games where you were outbuilding DeadPool... then I get the chance to finally SPEC one of those games where you're playing with DeadPool and he was flat out FASTER than you. What happened when I mentioned it? You blamed the lag and left the game.

In another game against DeadPool where you were being out built, you used your Mod powers to shut the game down. How else did I know about Ehymirc?

Anyway, after you showed me the video, I said I had my doubts BUT that wasn't good enough for you. You had to convince me that you didn't cheat. I said no beef and tried to end the conversation multiple times, but instead you kept messaging me and harassing me. You threatened to punish me, despite the fact that I'd done nothing wrong... so that's when I brought it back to the General Chat.

You want to threaten me for having doubts about you as a legitimate player? That's laughable.

I didn't name call. I didn't threaten. I didn't harass. I said you were a cheater. That's it.

Because of that, I can't message anybody else. I can't see who somebody is. I host a lot of games and being able to see who you're playing against weeds out a lot of the trolls.

The funniest part is when I finally message Funky about it, he says he's semi-retired and tells me to talk to you?

To talk to the same clown who threatened to punish me because he didn't like an accusation?

Lmao. Why are you so defensive if there isn't any truth to these accusations? Laugh it off and walk away.

Actually my video was hard evidence that I didn't cheat. You would know this if you knew how production speeds in RA work. I showed the video because I wanted to help you and I tried to reason with you so I wouldn't need to mute you. I would have just laughed it off if it was just me you called cheater, but instead you're still spreading rumours that some good well known players cheat, without any proof whatsoever.

You're clearly not understanding the concept of burden of proof. It's not me who has to bring evidence to the trial and prove my innocence, it's you, the accuser who has to prove the guilt. Like in real life you're not allowed to accuse someone you dislike, of a murder just because he hasn't proven his innocence.  :laugh:

Now instead of shifting the burden of proof, lying about games, making game rooms in harassing manner or repeating the original post again, try something new and focus really hard on the next one, because it's about time I stop wasting my time with you in the forums too. I bet you enjoyed the attention.

Actually my video was hard evidence that I didn't cheat. You would know this if you knew how production speeds in RA work. I showed the video because I wanted to help you and I tried to reason with you so I wouldn't need to mute you. I would have just laughed it off if it was just me you called cheater, but instead you're still spreading rumours that some good well known players cheat, without any proof whatsoever.

You're clearly not understanding the concept of burden of proof. It's not me who has to bring evidence to the trial and prove my innocence, it's you, the accuser who has to prove the guilt. Like in real life you're not allowed to accuse someone you dislike, of a murder just because he hasn't proven his innocence.  :laugh:

Now instead of shifting the burden of proof, lying about games, making game rooms in harassing manner or repeating the original post again, try something new and focus really hard on the next one, because it's about time I stop wasting my time with you in the forums too. I bet you enjoyed the attention.

Really?

Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I said that if your video went to court, it wouldn't prove that you didn't cheat NOR would it incriminate you. You wouldn't be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and therefore you'd get off. With that being said, I'm not convinced that you aren't a cheater.

Building speeds?!

You had 6 Construction Yards and you were dropping Ore Refineries as quickly as DeadPool's teslas when he had 10 CYs. What more do I need to know?

And you didn't laugh it off. You harassed me in private messages because I obviously pushed a button. I accused you a few times over a month ago in the General Chat and I left it at that. At0m1 labeled me the Noob of the Month and I had fun with it. Beyond having a little fun with it, I dropped the entire thing.

Weeks AFTER the fact you FINALLLLLY come to me with your inconclusive video and I respectfully told you that I was left undecided. Your video went from making me think you were absolutely guilty to having me on the fence. I'd say that's a victory on your part, but that wasn't enough for you. Because I didn't bow down and kiss your fucking ass you started threatening me. That's when I went back to the General Chat with it.

Even then, you didn't ban me.

You ONLY banned me once I saw you in the fucking act. 1)You manually closed an ongoing game with DeadPool from your admin account and 2) when I finally got to spectate a game of yours with DeadPool, he was outbuilding you easily. You blamed it on lag. Resigned. I called you out and you ban me for it.

That's an abuse of power.

I know I'm not the most popular person on this server and quite frankly, I don't give a shit. I have my friends on here and I stick to my own games. I've started coming into your rooms to harass you now because you unnecessarily banned me from General Chat. I've accused certain people of cheating on here but that's because I've played Red Alert long enough to recognize tampering when I see it.

Feel free to quiz me anytime. I know building speeds. I know the strengths and weaknesses of different countries/factions and I know when someone (like Ninja) is dropping power plants far out of range of his other buildings. I know that as Ukraine, someone shouldn't be able to have 10 CYs, 3 Ore Refineries, 7 War Factories, a Barracks, Radar and 8 Advanced Power Plants and STILL have enough power for 12 active teslas. Don't believe me? Try it.

FOUR people witnessed Ninja pull that stunt in a game.

So yes, when cheating does occur, I'll call somebody out on it.

When someone straight up beats my ass, and it happens frequently, I say gg and give them props. Sometimes I'll rage about the lag or a 2 vs 1, but who the hell doesn't in this game?

I respect a majority of the players on this server. There's a handful of players that I do not.

Not only are they condescending to "newbs" but they have to resort to cheating to get the edge on other pros because they're simply not good enough.

Ehy, you're one of the best players on here. No Doubt.

But you're NOT the best player on here.

You have this bitchy little ego, with your lame ass YouTube videos and reputation that you can't stand losing to other players. So do I think you'd cheat out of desperation? Absolutely.

You just have enough sense not to do it with witnesses. Unlike Ninja.