Game crashes after trying to host or join

Reklats

Um, the image on that host works fine.

anyway...

I assume this isn't the "nickname too long" error, since it's the client and not the game that crashes?

Reklats: as the image says, though, you have to give the cncnetclient.log file.

01afdd6591310ff9e298eaa6ca011b90.png.257450cf0169ba9b4ac81eecf0d4dddc.png

I am using windows 7 ultimate, my friend has windows 8, I am receiving the error not him.  And you can't see a Gyazo link?

Could you upload your cncnetclient.log files found in your game directory where CnCNet is installed?

The error message is saying it can't locate a file. Do you both have RA2 & YR installed? Note, CnCNet does not come with the games, it just provides the online.

I did play one game with him on a 4 player map, I was Britain and my friend was Korea.  We both have RA2 and YR installed in our program files x86 folders.  So we finished one game on I forget the map name, then we tried playing a second game and the client crashed 3 times in a row for me, and at that point I told him I'm going to the forums for help.  The log is in attachments. 

cncnetclient.log

There is no crash in that log. We need the log from a session where the client crashed. In other words, upload the file here right after the client has crashed and you've clicked OK on the message box. Don't start the client again until you've uploaded the log, or the file will be overwritten.

A "File Not Found" exception in Process.Start()... I assume that means it can't find the game executable to launch? Are your game folders set correctly?

btw, Funky... that's a really weird date stamp format you got there. What's wrong with just "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.fff"?  :P

A "File Not Found" exception in Process.Start()... I assume that means it can't find the game executable to launch? Are your game folders set correctly?

btw, Funky... that's a really weird date stamp format you got there. What's wrong with just "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.fff"?  :P

It's the yuri client, not mine :P

Right, the current CnCNet 5 YR build is missing QRes, which is needed for windowed mode. To fix the crash issue, disable windowed mode; open Settings.ini / RA2MD.INI in a text editor, search for "Video.Windowed" and change its value to "false".

As for the date format, it's the Finnish date format. Makes it easier for me to read the logfiles.