C&C Clocks

rabidsnypr

So my dad is a shop teacher at a school. I told himto create patterns for the Nod and Gdi symbols just as a Idea to add to his patterns. Because one of students projects is making a clock. He showed me the nod clock.  He said It's really simple but different. His students who are I to cnc like the idea and didn't think about using the symbols as a clock project. The Nod clock is in the attachment as a picture. Check it out. Discuss????

IMG_20150730_130404.jpg.c957c0b38d5ecbee02ec0020f5b3bd18.jpg

So my dad is a shop teacher at a school. I told himto create patterns for the Nod and Gdi symbols just as a Idea to add to his patterns. Because one of students projects is making a clock. He showed me the nod clock.  He said It's really simple but different. His students who are I to cnc like the idea and didn't think about using the symbols as a clock project. The Nod clock is in the attachment as a picture. Check it out. Discuss????

Very nice, if there's a better quality picture can we feature it on our Facebook page? If you have a small twitter or web url you want to advertise on the image wack it up, or credit the school.

Very nice, if there's a better quality picture can we feature it on our Facebook page? If you have a small twitter or web url you want to advertise on the image wack it up, or credit the school.

yea, I can take a better picture. i used snapchat for that. :-p

snapchat likes to lower quaity of the pics. I will bump it on here from my phone. give me a few mins.

thanks

p.s. I'm Jimmy Josepi on fb. I comment everyonce in awhile on the fb page.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually made a GDI clock just like this in shop class back around 2001-2002 in middle school. Probably same clock making kits too. Used a scroll saw or some shit. Ended up painting it white and black to try to make it look like marble. Everyone else made generic rectangle clocks. I was actually pretty surprised how much the shop teacher let me deviate from what I was supposed to be making. He then covered it in a protective glaze. Its long gone now I used to post pictures of it on cncgamer.com. I miss those years...  school i mean not these lame C&C communities im in now.