Idea for tourny

Phenomena

3v3 and 4v4 are fun no doubt. But Trz you're right it will not go forward.

SO:

Main setup is 2v2 (ANY OFFICIAL/WW maps(no mods, sorry), any mode TS or FS)

if allies dont show up u can go ahead 1v1, if they show up for 2nd game u can make that 2v2.

Winner will be best of 3 games.

Rules/Settings:

game speed :max

no crates

multi eng

credits 10K

auto ss optional upto you

Recons will be dealt with at CnCNet's discretion or unless teams wanna re match or decide sth between themselves.

No washes(if in 2v2 one player on each side dies, team with last player standing wins.)

Also IF NEED BE when youre short on a player u can recruit anyone from lobby to play for your team or anyone else who is already out of the tourney.

I think this simple enough. please throw the word out, Grant if you can make a topic as admin for tourney sign up, I can then go ahead set up brackets on challonge.com. Please tell us the prizes. Humble, sky, Aur and grey how much u guys wanna chip in? For the tourney pot, not for weed

(Oh btw I moved back to Pakistan, latency is baad ima try get a ethernet cable goin soon, hopefully if its better, I wanna play too)

Dude frodo what r u doing lol. U hijack our tournie? I think humble bowing out and rest of us too at this rate . I don't like your guys amateurish ideas lol. Tbh

we had potentially the biggest cash prize tournie for ts ever, and you want to do a best of 3, and get rid of washes etc. which have always been  a part of competition?

you guys are mucking up everything so bad with your ideas, and humble isnt happy with the current status of everything on ts, and cncnet so i think the cash is off the table and the competition we had planned.

frodo just took upon himself to hijack things also

There's not enough top players to have any deciding 2on2 game tournament it's the same people winning as soon as u see them allow and any team with carnage is obviously going to win. Maybe do not allow the top players to become allies and let them pick other players. For example carnage corpsmakr greyhonda benny then allow them to pick an allie each from the next best players (don't forget, the rest is not as active as these so we don't even know if thy will turn up)

would much rather see a 3on3 tournament would even pump some cash into it .