open challenge to benny

KHANIVORE

So i accepted your challenge , and beat you again, which now makes it 8-2 to me.

spectators present to witness this was  Nate, dankodage and redrumurder  (who im told is a close friend of yours)

the 2 games before we played, with spectators was i believe busteruk, nodrescue and sassysacha. and you lost 2-1.

game before that where i beat you was kaizen as spectator. 

challenge accepted and won. first  and last time i use this forum to reply to your made up jabroni.

no more lying. we start now. the actual score before this is like 12 or 11-3, my favor you did beat me this evening with apc eng cy, and once or twice before with kaizen and someone watching that is true, i was tr nod. the last game of which u just apc eng my cy as we all chatting, and add to your made up stats. all games now must provide ss and have witness. we start now.

0-0..

ill update as we play accordingly

will no doubt be overwhelmingly in my favor. no more dodge. or lies from you. ok spawn1uk. time to die

I also like how this faggot makes it look like he saw this topic then we played. This fool comes in my game lying so I say acc he says yes we will find out whose best and proceeds to 1 ref apc eng my conyard as rest of us chatting lol. Which is his favorite move . No skill. Other week he lost 9 in a row. His stats never go down just up. 8-2 rofllllll . At least 11 or 12 to 3 my favor 2 of your wins apc my con. Stop lying noob we get u on video now you are 6/10 skill I made this after your dumb apc so we start 0-0 I predict I'll win 80 percent

trz I think u are a great player but you are a proven liar. You are known to post screenshot time after time when you beat someone (like with corps) but from what I've witnessed bent has got the better of u most times there is spectators present. U can moan about 1 ref but this isn't an easy tactic to pull off no matter what level the game is. I think you should just accept that he has returned and has got the better of u . For him to come online and beat u in front of 2 specs who he doesn't know and then u call him 6/10 makes you look pathetic

Why do you resort to name calling when you get heated? I think your forgetting i watched the two 1v1 u had with benny with japi also and u were lucky to win from bl he just messed his attack up and then u eventually came back but all u did was say how bad he was after nearly getting ko. Then he came back and destroyed you as top right. There's no way you could win him 9x in a row, and even if you did you would have many screenshots or videos showing that u won (which u don't ) I don't even think you have beaten corpsmakr as there never seems to be specs.

You are a proven liar and regularly use vpn to hide your alias yet u are the first to moan when someone else does it. I think it really hurts u that benny is actually a top guy who's old school and it's taken u many years after he's quit to be almost as good as him. And how u can say benny is spawn when spawn and him played yesterday and he truly destroyed spawn in both 2on2 and 1on1 so I guess u will just have to keep on guessing with that one

he never destroyed me as top right? he beat my top right nod, barely with gdi. and just because he fucks up an attack doesnt mean he was going to win rofl. and i have beaten benny 9x in a row, and yeah i faked 20 ss's of beating c0rps. last time i played c0rps he lost in 4 mins vs my tl. its on ladder chekcc his stats . i have never used a vpn to hide who i am. if i was using a vpn id change my flag.

you are a fucking moron rofl

i honestly give benny a 7/10 rating. he is no where near elite, he lies as do u. a lot, and has lost 9 in a row.

why do you think not 1 top player names benny as good? not me, not carnage, not c0rps?

he called carnage a cheater for putting a wall under his disr, made up wins against him also, said he destroyed c0rps from tr, said i watched, which isnt true, hes a moron mate. u are probably him, or ur just  as stupid as a potato

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Benny only won that one time against Trz because the great khans came out of caves in the other spots of the Terrace, and started attacking Trz's base when he didn't even know they were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*( It was a glorified 3v1!!!!!!!!!!! ;*( Trz would beat them all in 1v1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRZ also only let Benny win the first time in order to build a meaningful feud, so that people would be willing to see them face off at the pay per view event at the end of this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*D Like when Hulk Hogan got eliminated from a Battle Royal by Andre the Giant before they fought at Wrestlemania 3!!!!!!!!! ;*O

I wonder if JJs are armed with miniguns????????? After all, their guns look heavy duty compared to standard infantry rifles, and they sound louder!!!!!!!!!!! But then again, they could just sound louder because they're firing in mid air, meaning there's no building walls to block the sound, or anything like that!!!!!!!!!! And with all the heavy duty armour the JJs wear, I'm sure that armour could maybe also feed out millions of minigun rounds on a belt-like thing, maybe!!!!!!!!!!! ;*O

i think the fact benny has only replied once (after being challenged by u then beating you) and ur still going on about it speaks volumes about how delusional u really are trz. Just accept the fact he has beaten u (as many of us have witnessed) and move on he clearly doesn't want any involvement with you lol

i think the fact benny has only replied once (after being challenged by u then beating you) and ur still going on about it speaks volumes about how delusional u really are trz. Just accept the fact he has beaten u (as many of us have witnessed) and move on he clearly doesn't want any involvement with you lol

not the only one...

i will have the games watched or recorded, not delusional. ill get carnage to come speak as well about what he has witnessed, and bennys lies....

i dont need to lie. everyone knows who i  can beat, and who beats me. benny lies A LOT. ill get carnage to come speak here

because u witnessed 2 games of 30 of me vs benny, both times that i was nod vs his gdi, and he beat my tr means nothing. tr nod vs bl gdi is hard no matter waht the skill difference.

gdi vs gdi he has won 1 game, with apc engs to my cy, whilst talking like he wanted a real game, the other 140214014010 games,  (more like 12 but hey ;) ) he has lost. he also has lied about c0rps, and carnage, etc, called carnage a cheater, called me a cheater. etc.

ill ask ollie to come give his 2 cents.

if sean3z/tahj hadnt reset the ladder 1000x ud see im not lying. as the games were all up there of me vs benny. in written proof format on the ladder. he lost as fake rule log, heineken, [pro]benny, [ig]benny, BeNNy, Benny99, Rectanglez, among many others.

like i said i believe after i publicly challenged him hes vanished magically, and is now on khoas log.

someone who cant even 1 shot a disruptor, shoudnt be talking about anything top tier related on ts.

as i said , why is it that no other top tier player thinks benny is elite? not 1