open challenge to benny

KHANIVORE

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Benny only won that one time against Trz because the great khans came out of caves in the other spots of the Terrace, and started attacking Trz's base when he didn't even know they were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*( It was a glorified 3v1!!!!!!!!!!! ;*( Trz would beat them all in 1v1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! andthis pretty much sums up the entire thread. 

benny > trz

This is getting somewhat silly and overly personal. Anyone who says Trz isn't one of the best players is either on a complete wind up or completely stupid. From what I have seen of Benny so far he is also very very good and even Trz would ultimately admit that Benny is one of the better players on the server at the moment. This is no slight on Benny but from what I have seen, I wouldn't quite put him in the same bracket as Trz, carnage, c0rps, Kapa, ray and co just yet. However, for someone who has supposedly been out of the game for as long as he says he has (assuming he is a he of course, equality and all that), he is showing some impressive form and will probably be up there before long. Benny is certainly capable of beating the top guys and has shown he can. I don't care much for this he said she said crap and people bite far too easily.