Banned - Xethman

ll_Xethman_ll

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehy,

you must understand that acid has played players that have cheated against him.  I have as well, it is very frustrating when you have a 2v1 and a player is out building 2 players at the same time.    I have gone against players who out built me and deadpool at full build speed.  I have to assume you have as well, does this not infuriate you? 

Acid was wrong but him trying to clean up the game shouldn't be punished.  If he gets cheated by Hezb or anyone else ,  should he just hold his tongue in fear of being banned?  Heck no.  I have been called a cheater by noobs all the time...do I get mad?  no,  I know for a fact I don't cheat so what does a noob calling me a cheat mean?  absolutely nothing    Water off a fucking ducks back.

I know it sucks to be falsely accused,  I have seen your videos and know you are legit.  you have been around since 1996 like the rest of us.  The fact that acid still plays this game after 20 years...just give him some leeway.  Let bygones be bygones.  He is obviously not going to continue to fuck with you,  YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT!!!

you must understand that acid has played players that have cheated against him.  I have as well, it is very frustrating when you have a 2v1 and a player is out building 2 players at the same time.    I have gone against players who out built me and deadpool at full build speed.  I have to assume you have as well, does this not infuriate you? 

When you see someone out building you and your friend 1v2, your first conclusion shouldn't be that hes a cheater. More than 99% of times you're just playing against a player that's on the next level, fair and square. You should be awed by his prowess, ask tips or dedicate yourself to play better.

Acid was wrong but him trying to clean up the game shouldn't be punished.  If he gets cheated by Hezb or anyone else ,  should he just hold his tongue in fear of being banned?  Heck no.  I have been called a cheater by noobs all the time...do I get mad?  no,  I know for a fact I don't cheat so what does a noob calling me a cheat mean?  absolutely nothing    Water off a fucking ducks back.

If you would bet your paycheck that he cheats, you can private message a moderator and explain what happened (preferably with some evidence) and let the mod take it from there. If the suspect is a moderator, you private message another moderator or admin... That's all you can do to "clean up the game", anything else is harmful, because you can still be wrong. You're not infallible. You obviously won't be muted or banned if you do along these lines and then let it go. Not repeating myself again why Acid got muted and banned. Read my posts.

you have been around since 1996 like the rest of us.  The fact that acid still plays this game after 20 years...just give him some leeway.  Let bygones be bygones.

I don't know what's this about, but quoted it for fun.

He is obviously not going to continue to fuck with you,  YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT!!!

So deal with it!  8)

You have yet to tell me why I was banned. What rules did I actually break to be banned?

You have people who spew racist comments in the General Chat, bring up politics constantly, impersonate other players and actually cheat (like TB-Hezb) and they're allowed to continue to play?

I accused you of cheating back in JUNE and I was banned in October?

It's ridiculous that this is being allowed to stand.

Last time I say this ehy. This is exactly how it went down and any MOD who cares to read through the previous post or this one can match it up.

I accused you in June. I let it go. You messaged me weeks later, AFTER I stopped "harassing" you or whatever you want to consider it. In private messages you threatened me if I didn't agree that you didn't cheat. What does that say about you?

It's not like I was in the General Chat everyday going on about you. You brought it up WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS later. Three weeks. How the hell does any reasonable mod or admin on this server not understand this? I'm allowed to think you're a cheater. I'm allowed to call you out for being out built by the guy who accused you of cheating, then calling you out again for RAGE QUITTING that game, then calling you out again for blaming it on the lag. I'm allowed to call you out for using the name EHYMIRC to manually crash a game. I didn't break any rules.

You abused your power, plain and simple. You may not like what I had to say about you, but that isn't grounds for banishment. Nor is it grounds for banishment IN OCTOBER when the events that you're upset about took place back in June and the very beginning of July.

I've e-mailed Tore politely about this. He wasn't a dick, he was reasonable. But because he trusts your word, now it's my word against yours.

I've messaged Funky and he has nothing to say about it.

Give me the specific reason why I was banned and for how long. What you're doing is unreasonable and while your circle jerk of elitist friends have your back, there are a quite a few people who are not a fan of how things went down. I've had people anonymously message me telling me that they've been through similar things here and have even threatened DoS attacks on CNCNet to get their way back in. I have the people that I play with regularly (which numbers in the dozens) that are upset not because it was me that was banned, but why it happened and how it's happened.

The CnCNet Team (EHY and Funky) in particular are sending a negative message to the rest of the server that actually pays attention. If people speak up, or make any accusations (founded or not) they're fearful of being banned.

These are things that Funky and the rest of the CNCNet team should strongly consider before dropping the hammer on me for good. Especially when you have trolls like Felipe spamming the General Chat, where in the words of Funky "children play."

But now you promised to attack CnCNet if you are not getting exactly what you want within 48hours.

Um, what? Not sure how you're getting that from

I've had people anonymously message me telling me that they've been through similar things here and have even threatened DoS attacks on CNCNet to get their way back in.

But now you promised to attack CnCNet if you are not getting exactly what you want within 48hours.

Um, what? Not sure how you're getting that from

I've had people anonymously message me telling me that they've been through similar things here and have even threatened DoS attacks on CNCNet to get their way back in.

He has been sending that to us via IRC