Banned - Xethman

ll_Xethman_ll

Acid, until you get your stories right you can stay muted, if you still are.

You're showing that you aren't ready for unmute when you come here lying about what I've said and done.

Anyway, my point is this...

Ehy is saying that he left Kali for CNCNet because Xethman was some kind of dictator. Oh really? Ehy, how are you any different?

Anyone can inspect my posts to see that I didn't say that.

With this alone you're proving to everyone that further discussion with you is still a waste.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Nyerguds?

Oh, wow. I didn't even see this part. Are you ever out of touch.

Brief history: CnCNet started as a little tool to abuse the game's LAN function to make it search for players/games online instead of on the local network. Amazingly, that actually worked. I am the creator of the C&C95 patch which gave it high resolution and a ton of internal fixes. I added this little tool to my patch just to support Myg, who had created it. From that grew the whole big CnCNet community we have today, with support for RA1, TS and RA2:YR, and a more reliable server-based system. All from that little tool, and all because of my patch.

So there you go.

xeth ok so here's a more direct answer providing "evidence". I didn't want to post this because I didn't want to look like i have a big head or ego. also before reading the below please understand that at one point before quitting for 12 years I was possibly the best player of this game and can back that up. Now, i know i am not. I will never be as good as I once was...

RA Resume:

- Winner of Westwood ladder as Sov and as Allied. This was back when it meant something and there were tangible prizes

- #1 on Case's ladder on both Mplayer/GS and on Kali

- Winner of countless KOTH tourneys

- #1 longest legit win streak on Case's (+101) losing to someone on hjk on the 102nd game. This was back in 2001 (or 02?) you can use archive.org to pull up the old data from their site. I don't have the time nor do I care right now.

- Former #1 on ladder

- Played on Wchat, HEAT, TEN, Gamespy, Kali, Mplayer and now CnCnet

- One of the original testers of P4 and Wide Open

- Former Wizard on Mplayer (towards the end). Responsible for booting Asehj for good.

- Trained at0m's teacher, Milo234. Took him from noob to owner

- Had without a doubt the best clan on Mplayer (dM)

So I say once again if you played back then then you must not have been pro if you didn't play me because I was busy playing with people who knew how to play this game.

Take your rants and shove them. STFU and move on. I hear COD is looking for some more players. They have some pretty serious servers over there in the console gaming world...

Sounds like xeth is trying his hardest to shame himselfspread propaganda/gain a rebellion support. Funky has always been trying to help people out, there was 1 guy complaining at the lobby how Tiberian Sun doesn't work on Windows 8 and the only thing I said was "same problem here" before I went for a barbeque outside my home. 20 minutes later I came back and found funky private messaged me with help and links. You must have been a real trouble-maker to deserve a ban, why would admin kick an individual out from a community he created when he clearly wants CnCnet to expand. There are more behind this story you're not telling.

you mean people actually read these bible-length wacko ass rants? 

Yes, I'm getting bored waiting for enough people to join my 3v3 Europe game and this flame-thread and replies is quite interesting.

Who is Nyerguds?

Oh, wow. I didn't even see this part. Are you ever out of touch.

Brief history: CnCNet started as a little tool to abuse the game's LAN function to make it search for players/games online instead of on the local network. Amazingly, that actually worked. I am the creator of the C&C95 patch which gave it high resolution and a ton of internal fixes. I added this little tool to my patch just to support Myg, who had created it. From that grew the whole big CnCNet community we have today, with support for RA1, TS and RA2:YR, and a more reliable server-based system. All from that little tool, and all because of my patch.

So there you go.

You don't fuck with Nyerguds! ;)

Ehy, I'm not getting into semantics with you. I'm not apologizing to you either.

I stopped talking shit in the General chat, you brought it up weeks later in a private message and threatened me when I RESPECTFULLY said I saw it from both sides and that I would drop it. That's the story.

Funky, I've been muted since the beginning of July because ehy is on a power trip. I'm willing to keep to myself and my games if he's willing to do the same. No beef. But he's not getting any apologies from me either.

Sounds like xeth is trying his hardest to shame himselfspread propaganda/gain a rebellion support. Funky has always been trying to help people out, there was 1 guy complaining at the lobby how Tiberian Sun doesn't work on Windows 8 and the only thing I said was "same problem here" before I went for a barbeque outside my home. 20 minutes later I came back and found funky private messaged me with help and links. You must have been a real trouble-maker to deserve a ban, why would admin kick an individual out from a community he created when he clearly wants CnCnet to expand. There are more behind this story you're not telling.

you mean people actually read these bible-length wacko ass rants? 

Yes, I'm getting bored waiting for enough people to join my 3v3 Europe game and this flame-thread and replies is quite interesting.

Agreed, Funky is extremely helpful.

Most of the time  ;)

Ehy, I'm not getting into semantics with you.

Because the truth of the matter is, you ain't got enough game to do so, but implying semantics is just a pathetic attempt to brush off your lies.

That's the story.

Cool story, how about this:

[00:01] <ehy> except you say I cheat lol

[00:02] <[NOTM]Acid> When I heard the story, yes.

[00:02] <ehy> do you believe anything someone tells you?

[00:02] <[NOTM]Acid> DeadPool doesn't accuse people for no reason.

You base your beliefs on a story and under these beliefs you defame. You don't care about truth and that's where it all comes down to.

~ edit. Ok I'm done - outta popcorn, hf ~ :)

I'm not arguing semantics with you because I'm sure everyone has had enough of the essays.

Ehy, why does it matter to you what I think? That is my point. I dropped the thing for weeks and you brought it back up again. When I said I was undecided on whether or not you cheated, you threatened me. Plain and simple.

And here's why you finally decided to mute me. You and DeadPool were playing a 3 vs 3 on Rasta and I was on Spec. You'd been bragging about beating DeadPool and how much faster you were than him. When I was watching, you were significantly slower in your building order than him. That was twice that I've seen him out build you. I pointed it out then you blamed the lag, aborted the game and muted me.

You handled it like a little bitch.

At0m1 responded to me by calling me the Noob of the Month. Whatever, that was funny. You took the accusations with such offense that you threatened me, harassed me privately WEEKS after the fact and finally muted me when you were put on the spot.

I won't apologize to you because I did nothing wrong.

I'm not arguing semantics with you because I'm sure everyone has had enough of the essays.

Ehy, why does it matter to you what I think? That is my point. I dropped the thing for weeks and you brought it back up again. When I said I was undecided on whether or not you cheated, you threatened me. Plain and simple.

And here's why you finally decided to mute me. You and DeadPool were playing a 3 vs 3 on Rasta and I was on Spec. You'd been bragging about beating DeadPool and how much faster you were than him. When I was watching, you were significantly slower in your building order than him. That was twice that I've seen him out build you. I pointed it out then you blamed the lag, aborted the game and muted me.

At0m1 responded to me by calling me the Noob of the Month. Whatever, that was funny. You took the accusations with such offense that you threatened me, harassed me privately WEEKS after the fact and finally muted me when you were put on the spot.

No problem as I'm done. I've been patient enough with you on this thread, on your thread http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=4095.0 and long before you were muted, so don't be surprised if your mute was changed to a ban.

I don't care what you, DeadPool or other toxic noobs think of me, but when I'm moderating I do have to care when you go spamming around that I, At0m1, Ninja, Break(lol?), etc. are cheaters. The conversation is over when you see nothing wrong in that and continue doing that without any evidence as well as lying and defaming.

I have enough logs, posts and videos to prove that you're lying about practically everything you've said about me. I can provide the evidence if people distrust me and that's the only way to keep me in this circus.

Toxic noobs? That's the kind of elitist attitude that irritates the 'other half' of the server. Why do you think certain people act that way? You come into our rooms, bringing that nonsense and you wonder why you're not well received.

Furthermore, this has nothing to do with moderation. I DROPPED IT FOR THREE WEEKS, three weeks ehy... and you wanted to bring it back up again. I wasn't sitting there in the General Chat going on about it everyday. I let the thing go entirely. You waited three weeks to show me a video that was inconclusive and I said that I wasn't convinced either way. You at least raised a shred of doubt in my mind that you didn't cheat. BUT, that wasn't enough for you. You threatened me because I didn't succumb to you and that's the issue I have with you.

Why does it matter if I think you cheat? Why does it matter if I think you don't?

I don't pop into your rooms and harass you and antagonize you. It's people like you and Ninja that pop into rooms with people that you consider beneath you then proceed to berate them. The same goes for At0m1. Outside of a few of you "pros" I generally get along with most of the people on the server and that's been the case for the 2 years that I've been here.

So, like I said to you when it was BETWEEN us, I'm dropping it now. You can be a man and unmute me, or you can continue your abuse of power over a disagreement. I'm sure your little clique will support you in your decision, but keep in mind that hundreds of people frequent this server. What kind of example are you guys setting if you ban me for a disagreement but allow someone like Felipe to spam the General Chat where "kids are playing"?

And I'm going to leave it on one final note. Repeat offenders, people that have been BUSTED for cheating like TB-Hezb have been allowed to return after 2 months.

I've been on mute and unable to setup games with my friends since the beginning of July. That's three months now.

Toxic noobs? That's the kind of elitist attitude that irritates the 'other half' of the server. Why do you think certain people act that way? You come into our rooms, bringing that nonsense and you wonder why you're not well received.

Right, I need to clarify. It doesn't matter if you tools were toxic pros. I meant that I don't care what you, and people like you, think. Gladly I don't know many people like you.

Furthermore, this has nothing to do with moderation. I DROPPED IT FOR THREE WEEKS, three weeks ehy... and you wanted to bring it back up again.

I don't know if you did, but you should have dropped it forever. I'm not responsible for your actions even though you found CnCNet because of my lame youtube videos. :D

So, like I said to you when it was BETWEEN us, I'm dropping it now.

You never said that you just drop it and you never did, not even after the mute. Now you're not saying what you're dropping. Only thing dropping now is the hammer.

And I'm going to leave it on one final note. Repeat offenders, people that have been BUSTED for cheating like TB-Hezb have been allowed to return after 2 months.

I've been on mute and unable to setup games with my friends since the beginning of July. That's three months now.

You do the crime, You do the time and that's exactly what i done. Now with you is a different story as you're not banned. You got muted because of your nonsense and you're still carrying on,  other players got muted aswell but they didn't carry on like you over here so they got unmuted.

If you're trying to get yourself unmuted, you're going about it the wrong way. Have Fun being silenced like a BITCH !!!

You do the crime, You do the time and that's exactly what i done. Now with you is a different story as you're not banned. You got muted because of your nonsense and you're still carrying on,  other players got muted aswell but they didn't carry on like you over here so they got unmuted.

If you're trying to get yourself unmuted, you're going about it the wrong way. Have Fun being silenced like a BITCH !!!

Says the repeat cheater. I've done my time.

Right, I need to clarify. It doesn't matter if you tools were toxic pros. I meant that I don't care what you, and people like you, think. Gladly I don't know many people like you.

Furthermore, this has nothing to do with moderation. I DROPPED IT FOR THREE WEEKS, three weeks ehy... and you wanted to bring it back up again.

I don't know if you did, but you should have dropped it forever. I'm not responsible for your actions even though you found CnCNet because of my lame youtube videos. :D

So, like I said to you when it was BETWEEN us, I'm dropping it now.

You never said that you just drop it and you never did, not even after the mute. Now you're not saying what you're dropping. Only thing dropping now is the hammer.

I did drop it. I'd dropped it for three weeks and never would have mentioned it again until you threatened me. You didn't even threaten me because I kept calling you a cheater. You threatened me because you didn't convince me that you weren't.

No problem as I'm done. I've been patient enough with you on this thread, on your thread http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=4095.0 and long before you were muted, so don't be surprised if your mute was changed to a ban.

I don't care what you, DeadPool or other toxic noobs think of me, but when I'm moderating I do have to care when you go spamming around that I, At0m1, Ninja, Break(lol?), etc. are cheaters. The conversation is over when you see nothing wrong in that and continue doing that without any evidence as well as lying and defaming.

I have enough logs, posts and videos to prove that you're lying about practically everything you've said about me. I can provide the evidence if people distrust me and that's the only way to keep me in this circus.

That thread is from 3 months ago. I let it go for months and am now respectfully asking Funky to un-mute me. I'm not apologizing to ehy because respect is a two way street. If you're willing to be a man AND be honest with me about you overreacting, then I'm willing to let it go as well. But I'm not going to stroke your ego to get off mute.

this ban is weird.  youre more upset at a guy calling you a cheater then at a guy who is a repeat cheater.  ACID plays by the rules and is needed in a much dwindling RA community. 

he sorry for whatever he did to piss you off... just remove the damn thing

this ban is weird.  youre more upset at a guy calling you a cheater then at a guy who is a repeat cheater.  ACID plays by the rules and is needed in a much dwindling RA community. 

He was initially muted for a few days for falsely accusing many people as cheaters in the client. He was warned several times before the mute.

Instead of taking it on the chin, he comes on http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=4095.0 to continue haccusing and lying, as well as making offensive game rooms in the client and whatnot.

So the thread got locked by another mod and the mute stayed for the time being.

Then he saw the convenient opportunity to hijack this thread and started lying once again. -> ban

Nothing will be removed if it's up to me and when he says that he did nothing wrong. I'm not upset, I just won't budge for no reason.

Thats obviously multiaccounting, I mean.

Its so blatantly obvious...

The mods can check the IP addresses of posts. That isn't me.

He was initially muted for a few days for falsely accusing many people as cheaters in the client. He was warned several times before the mute.

Instead of taking it on the chin, he comes on http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=4095.0 to continue haccusing and lying, as well as making offensive game rooms in the client and whatnot.

So the thread got locked by another mod and the mute stayed for the time being.

Then he saw the convenient opportunity to hijack this thread and started lying once again. -> ban

Nothing will be removed if it's up to me and when he says that he did nothing wrong. I'm not upset, I just won't budge for no reason.

Ehy, you're lying.

I was not initially muted for a few days NOR was I warned about anything. Here's how things happened in chronological order:

June:

- DeadPool played At0m1, in front of witnesses, it seemed like At0m1 cheated. I called him out on it.

- After I did that, you decided to take a crack at DeadPool. You beat him, he thought you cheated.

- I called you out on it.

- You messaged me saying you would show me a video to prove me wrong. I said sure, respectfully, that if you had a video I would watch it.

- At0m1 names me the Noob of the Month. That was funny, I laughed about it. I even made a name out of it.

July:

- All of that happened in early June. Weeks pass and ehy finally messages me. At this point I'd stopped "harassing" At0m1, ehy and Ninja in the general chat. It was done.

- Ehy shows me the video of him vs DeadPool.

- The video is heavily edited and shows some inaccuracies in building speeds, which is suspicious.

- Still, despite that, I was NO LONGER CONVINCED THAT EHY WAS A CHEATER! Which if you go back to my original post about

this on the forum, I even said that. However, I wasn't convinced that he wasn't a cheater. After watching the video, I was

50-50 on it, but mainly didn't give a shit.

- I told ehy that it could go either way, but I wouldn't bring it up again. That is the God's honest truth.

- Having not convinced me 100% that he didn't cheat, ehy got angry.

- After politely trying to end the conversation at least a half a dozen times, ehy kept coming back to it. He ultimately threatened

me for not agreeing with him that he didn't cheat. He wanted a public apology and I refused to do it, but I said I wouldn't bug

him anymore, just like I hadn't been for three weeks.

- The next day, ehy, who never joined our games before, decided to play 3 vs 3 rasta with us. I went on Spec. After him running down DeadPool's building speed and talking a world of shit, DeadPool was outbuilding him easily. I pointed it out 5 minutes into the game, something along the lines of "DeadPool is a full building ahead of ehy" and ehy suddenly blames the lag, then quits.

- When the game was over, I was muted.

Yes, after I was muted I made room names offensive to ehy. That's because I should never have been muted in the first place. I wasn't upset that I was muted because I couldn't talk in the General Chat anymore. It pissed me off because I couldn't message anyone, including the dozen or so players that I regularly play with. I couldn't check to see if anyone was online. It was absurd.

After a couple of weeks, I let the whole thing go. After that post back in early July, I dropped the entire thing up until the other day. From July to October, I kept quiet about it.

Yes, when I saw another thread related to bullshit on here, I decided to bring it up. If that other guy was trying to steal members from this server and run down CNCNet, then he deserved to go. That's not on me. But since Funky, who has repeatedly ignored my requests to address this issue, was watching this post, I thought it'd be a good time to talk about it.

As I've said before. TB-Hezb has been busted for cheating twice. He was banned for two months. Having done A LOT LESS, I was muted for 3, unable to coordinate games with my friends and now I'm banned because I brought it up 3 months after the fact?

Ehy, I can respect you and not bring you up in General Chat anymore if I'm unbanned. But I won't apologize to you because you're telling half of the story. I've admitted what I've done wrong here, but I'm also calling you out for what you've done wrong. You harassed me because I didn't agree with you. You have yet to admit it.