Weird Maths (6 / 1.5)

SiRaLeX

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only used RPN Havoc which is a PH, not GH - my mistake.

It is in capsule form, and have only used it for 5 weeks - currently off it again and will be going back on in 2-3 weeks for a 2nd running.

Intense size & strength gains, but got ridiculous back pumps in final week which were a pain - but they went after  a week of being off it.

Intense size & strength gains, but got ridiculous back pumps in final week which were a pain - but they went after  a week of being off it.

Haha, awesome. Kinda scary tho this weird 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol research chemical shit, you never know what you're putting in your body with that.

For now I'm sticking with good old Test E injections, might give this a try sometime tho 'cause it's tempting, haha.

The molecule structure of this organic compound looks weird to me. But I am sure a bio chemist can tell a normal chemist where the working parts are to be found in this molecule structure.

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol looks a lot like Testosterone

I'm no chemist, at all, but both seem to consist of a steroid ring system.

So it's basically just an orally available form of a synthetic/modified Testosterone since Testosterone itself can only be injected but not eaten because it would be inactivated in the digestive system.

And then you say you have trouble with math...? Silly you.

Well, to my defense, I am really bad in maths and I'm equally terribly slow in balancing chemical equations so I might need some of your help there  :P  neither do I understand how in PCl5 (phosphorus pentachloride) it's possible for a phosphorus atom being in the 15th group with 5 valence electrons to bind to 5 chlorine atoms when from my understanding 5 valence atoms only allow 3 bonds.

Being able to tell to which class of drugs a something belongs to by looking at its skeletal structural formula has almost nothing to do with maths nor chemistry, sadly.  XD

I'm easily able to tell that something is derived from the opium-poppy through its signature morphinan structure: Oxycodone, Heroin, Codeine, Morphine, Levomethorphan all are,

however, Dextromethorphan is confusing because it looks similar but actually rotates the other way and the effects are distinctly different.

Benzodiazepines are not hard to tell either: Valium, Ativan, Xanax, Rohypnol (Roofies)

Amphetamine-like stimulant structure is pretty easy as well: Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, Methylone, Ephedrine, Bupropion (boy, this one tastes really toxic, probably because of the chlorine)

For a main group element, a valence electron can only be in the outermost electron shell. In a transition metal, a valence electron can also be in an inner shell.

P is a transition metal that is outside the box (just like C, S and Se). Meaning that it has valence electrons from more then one shell. The outer shell provides 3, the inner shell provides another 2.

PCl3 and PCl5 are both stable molecules this way.

The reason why P offers more shells to contribute to bonding. In comparison to neighbours that also might offer more shells, but don't. Are a bit too complex to describe.

It has to do with the configuration of the shells (each electron has a ranking, some ranks miss electrons). But also shape and energy levels are important. These 3 factors determine where the shell is positioned.

In simple terms, if the second shell falls outside of the halogen equivalent. It can be used for making bonds.

By seeing how you can tell those molecules apart. You are heading towards being the biochemist.

Although, the nasty tasting part isn't the chloride itself ;)

It is the combination of that benzene ring with chloride. Where the chloride is probably locked in the molecule.

You like salt, right? Salt is more chloride in comparison.

Hmmm, according to the wiki. It is a good medicine in various area's.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Ps... it did make me decrease in Libido - not good - but I had a cycle assist and DAA to help boost up Test at same time even tho it is non estrogenic. Gains great, pumps great, after 5th week when I stopped cycle, it was blatantly obvious of lower back pumps which are insanely painful at some part of the day - also calf pumps (making me not able to walk long distances!!! :( )

For a main group element, a valence electron can only be in the outermost electron shell. In a transition metal, a valence electron can also be in an inner shell.

P is a transition metal that is outside the box (just like C, S and Se). Meaning that it has valence electrons from more then one shell. The outer shell provides 3, the inner shell provides another 2.

PCl3 and PCl5 are both stable molecules this way.

The reason why P offers more shells to contribute to bonding. In comparison to neighbours that also might offer more shells, but don't. Are a bit too complex to describe.

It has to do with the configuration of the shells (each electron has a ranking, some ranks miss electrons). But also shape and energy levels are important. These 3 factors determine where the shell is positioned.

In simple terms, if the second shell falls outside of the halogen equivalent. It can be used for making bonds.

Thanks for the explanation, X3M! But Phosphorus (group V) is a non-metal, like Carbon (group IV) and Sulfur (group VI). Selenium (group VI) is a metalloid. They are found in the main groups and are not transition metals, from my understanding.

What do you mean with "outside the box"?

By seeing how you can tell those molecules apart. You are heading towards being the biochemist.

Although, the nasty tasting part isn't the chloride itself ;)

It is the combination of that benzene ring with chloride. Where the chloride is probably locked in the molecule.

You like salt, right? Salt is more chloride in comparison.

Hmmm, according to the wiki. It is a good medicine in various area's.

Biochemist, perhaps, haha.  :P  I do like salt, it greatly enhances the foods own taste. I don't like it so much on its own though.

P is awesome in my lab :)

Any way, you have a box in the periodic system with transition metals. But there are 4 that are not in that box (outside of the box), yet still behave in the same way. The reason for this is already explained (these atoms have obesity compared to others :) )

The transition metals don't need to have obesity for having multiple shells offering valence electrons. That is the difference for outside and inside the box.

2000px-Periodic_table_%28polyatomic%29.svg.png

The green ones are the 4 outside the box. The pink IS the box.

Nice! Thanks so much!

I actually have 3 periodic tables:

• A German one which is just printed on paper and painted over with text highlighters (this is the one I currently use).
  • A nice old Slovenian double sided one!
  • Another German one which is not so nice because it doesn't have the typical coloring but at least has all the new elements on it.  :roll:

:)

TBH, I can't really make anything out of the weirdly colored German one, just yet.  :P

current.jpg.2b60239021ad4a3a614f449ceb5ca0dd.jpg

slovenian_front.jpg.d7f759ef2251611a02fc817eae445f17.jpg

slovenian_back.jpg.99b50f66408be865001370699efac95d.jpg

german.jpg.82ae5eae3a94dd297ebbfeaf4bcde7bc.jpg

To bad that people need a chemist to tell which table is best to use. I rather would have seen that there is just one complete one. And a simpler version would have the complex parts blacked out.

I have used a table in my study that would scare plenty of people. Simply due to the fact that it is rather unreadable by the ammount of infornation on it.

The fun starts with radioactive decay. :)