I guess this is normal but....

Gyrlander

So, my dear antivirus Karpersky detected Tiberian Sun as a Win32:Generic (Trojan) after I installed it, saying that it was doing common malicious things and all of that (really got me scared D: (and I am still) ). And well, just wanted to know if this is usual and if this is safe (I'm sure that you'll answer yes but still, want you to say that so I can relax).

Thanks! :)

Karpersky should have a place to report false positive. I did this years ago with the RA95.exe. Took a week or so and they no longer saw the RA95.exe as a threat.

As to why Karpersky detect it as a virus? The hacks done to the files to make them work are similar to what a hacker would do to make a virus infected file. 

Report them as false positive and things should be fixed soon.

Ok, so I now added the folder to the exclusions and it was working right, until I opened it and clicked in Singleplayer. This closed the game and said "Some Ddl files are missing. Please reinstall." And well, that's it. I'm running this on Windows 10, if that matters.

Installed a patch and fixed it. (Karspersky did delete something but well, at least I can open campaign). Now, when I click in Singleplayer a big window is opened and a error message says "This product requires a 16bit pixel depth" and closes again.

EDITING (once more...): I found that the problem was the Windowed option. It made the pixel error appear. Now I'm dealing with another one (how strange..). It basically makes the game like freeze when I'm moving my mouse. The mouse appears and dissapears everytime I move it too.

EDITING #2: YES GUYS, FINALLY, IN THE THIRD EDITING I CAN CONFIRM I SOLVED IT :___). I just changed the renderer to something random (TSS) and it was fixed. Thanks to the admins that answered in another posts like this. They helped me get this solved ^__^

I deleted his "questions". SoftLadSTEJ, if you don't stop these inane posts, there will be consequences -_-

Who are you to decide what is "inane" and what isn't?????????? A lot of the time on forums in the past when I've come across people being banned/deleted/disciplined for subjective transgressions which don't have a definitive measuring stick or definition to their names, I've found that the same staffers will often tolerate and even encourage casual jokiness among their friends on the forums, when others could consider such interactions to be childishly inane!!!!!!!!!!!!! And while you may say that being a high ranking staff member gives you the right, I'll add that the actual gaming populations of the featured games on a forum are THE CORE of any forum, and I'd imagine a lot of them might be offended at high horse-riding moderators thinking they speak FOR ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! I know some of the staff here are doing good work towards the restoration of TS, but from the criticism you receive in some other threads, it seems to me like you haven't earned ALL our respect, just yet!!!!!!!! I know a good amount of the TS community are a critical bunch, and it might seem like they'll NEVER BE SATISFIED, especially with how we've been passed around by so many big communities!!!!!!!!!!! But I think it's just a case of them being INCREDIBLY PASSIONATE, and therefore getting REALLY ANGRY when people make a mess of what they feel is THEIR GAME!!!!!!!! Whereas I credit you for the genuine effort that you all seem to be putting in!!!!!!!!!! I'm simply advising you here of the folly of adopting that "school teacher mindset" and telling people off for the slightest of misdemeanours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, and goodbye!!!!!!!! ;*D

I deleted his "questions". SoftLadSTEJ, if you don't stop these inane posts, there will be consequences -_-

Who are you to decide what is "inane" and what isn't?????????? A lot of the time on forums in the past when I've come across people being banned/deleted/disciplined for subjective transgressions which don't have a definitive measuring stick or definition to their names, I've found that the same staffers will often tolerate and even encourage casual jokiness among their friends on the forums, when others could consider such interactions to be childishly inane!!!!!!!!!!!!! And while you may say that being a high ranking staff member gives you the right, I'll add that the actual gaming populations of the featured games on a forum are THE CORE of any forum, and I'd imagine a lot of them might be offended at high horse-riding moderators thinking they speak FOR ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! I know some of the staff here are doing good work towards the restoration of TS, but from the criticism you receive in some other threads, it seems to me like you haven't earned ALL our respect, just yet!!!!!!!! I know a good amount of the TS community are a critical bunch, and it might seem like they'll NEVER BE SATISFIED, especially with how we've been passed around by so many big communities!!!!!!!!!!! But I think it's just a case of them being INCREDIBLY PASSIONATE, and therefore getting REALLY ANGRY when people make a mess of what they feel is THEIR GAME!!!!!!!! Whereas I credit you for the genuine effort that you all seem to be putting in!!!!!!!!!! I'm simply advising you here of the folly of adopting that "school teacher mindset" and telling people off for the slightest of misdemeanours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, and goodbye!!!!!!!! ;*D

Theres quite a difference between the "slightest misdemeanours" that you might see as acceptable, and what we see as acceptable.  I don't want to see some useless reply from you to someone thats just joined the forums asking for help, let alone it being about the size of their "buttocks".  Get real please and grow up.