Ladder win limit for players

JMaN2005

Remove all 'for fun game' and have every single game you play ranked. You can have a 1v1 rank and a 2v2+ rank. Everything quick match. Done, problem solved

No more newb bashing and everyone will become desensitized to losing and not disconnect/recon

There's not enough people to do quick match, you say?

There's not enough people to play TS right now anyway, and most of us sit in our lobbies until we go AFK. So let's at least go in the right direction with this

I think that being able to chose who and how you would like to play with should not be restricted.

as it is now, you can look around for a game that is as you like. ranked tournament game as an option.

only one way or the other would put out part of the community either way

adding the choice to would be more appropriate than removing the ability to altogether, either way

I suggest the direction that we go is not to make things more restrictive

adding choices is a better way to go than restricting them

me being able to play the way I like  and  you being able to play the way you like,

I submit is the better option

I feel it should be as it is, and if you want to play qm or tournament you can choose to

options lost are not easily regained.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove all 'for fun game' and have every single game you play ranked. You can have a 1v1 rank and a 2v2+ rank. Everything quick match. Done, problem solved

No more newb bashing and everyone will become desensitized to losing and not disconnect/recon

There's not enough people to do quick match, you say?

There's not enough people to play TS right now anyway, and most of us sit in our lobbies until we go AFK. So let's at least go in the right direction with this

i did not understand " Everything quick match. Done, problem solved" to mean  just add ranking to every game..

"But you can still play the way you like, but that game will just be counted towards a leaderboard. If you don't care about the leaderboard, then this shouldnt bother you that the game is ranked. It'll just be another game to you."

it would not bother me but it would taint the 1v1 and 2v2 rankings because I would still be playing " for fun"

I like to join a game that is populated with people i like playing with  seeing who I will be playing with, what map, settings. any jerks? in the game with a preference to random teams .. first.. then accept    not qm.

it would discourage some from playing with inexperienced players, denying them good experience, tainting the rankings for those who do welcome them on their teams

adding ranking would not put a stop to noob bashing... i suspect

I like to join a game that is populated with people i like playing with  seeing who I will be playing with, what map, settings. any jerks? in the game with a preference to random teams .. first.. then accept    not qm.

^---------------^

• 4 years later...
On 11/16/2015 at 3:22 PM, amokk said:

lol still funny....

Edited by amokk