Cheating (using trainers/modified units) in multiplayer

GoldenGonaz

User [ir]Iran successfully used a trainer in RA2 Yri game just now (15 mins ago) (which he freely admitted) to create the classic President IFVs that are indestructible and shoot prisms.

We played multiplayer on cncnet (which [ir]Iran hosted) and the game didn't error, we played for an hour or so and the game completed.

It was 3 humans vs 3 Brutal AI. He didn't say what the trainer  was called he just said the name of it was 'all in Chinese' which could mean any language without standard English characters I guess.

Not sure if I posted this in the right place or if it's been discussed before, cheating is said to be banned on cncnet, thought I'd make someone aware that a certain trainer is successfully being used.

What map did you play on? If it was a custom map provided by the host, chances are it's just enabled on the map.

Though, on the subject of trainers, if someone wants to find a way to make sure they don't work on cncnet, the first step would obviously be to check if it works in the first place :P

User [ir]Iran successfully used a trainer in RA2 Yri game just now (15 mins ago) (which he freely admitted) to create the classic President IFVs that are indestructible and shoot prisms.

We played multiplayer on cncnet (which [ir]Iran hosted) and the game didn't error, we played for an hour or so and the game completed.

It was 3 humans vs 3 Brutal AI. He didn't say what the trainer  was called he just said the name of it was 'all in Chinese' which could mean any language without standard English characters I guess.

Not sure if I posted this in the right place or if it's been discussed before, cheating is said to be banned on cncnet, thought I'd make someone aware that a certain trainer is successfully being used.

Hi - do you know if it was played on a custom map? Could you zip the file and send via PM if it was?

It wasn't a custom map, it was Bay of Pigs.

I checked my custom maps too, just to make sure it wasn't a Bay of Pigs lookalike. Nothing there, so it definitely was the official Bay of Pigs map.

Also I should add he was Soviet - Iraq - and his base had no Allied MVC (we were allied so I could watch) so but he still built the IFV.

In his defence we were allied all 3 of us vs the computer, so he didn't actually attack us with the trainer. Not in that game anyway, but we did tell him it was lame, kind of took the fun away from what we were doing. He built nothing while we attacked etc etc and then he suddenly built 5 IFVs and added presidents and boom, he took the enemy out.

Hi All

at first special thanks from cncnet.org and it's Admin and Rampastring and other for good free online game

I see this cheat in game from a human and i try to make it , i succees in about a week

i use this just for a little fun , not more

u sure i dont use it to any ppl , just i did use this only to Ai before

and i use when ppl accept it , if someone dont want i dont use in game

president IFV or ... is funny

i use this trainer only on last 48Hour about 24 hour only just i need to test it for it work or no

ofcource it work correct

i said to ppl i buy it cause when i say i make ppl want it , so all ppl listen me , i dont give u this

it just for fun and not for sad any guy in game , so only if u want see how it work Pm me in lobby , and see

i say again its not for use in ur way

and i have ask , make back my president IFV plz

IFVMode=12 please in spawner.xdp

u are so funny GoldenGonaz

yes , it can have a lot option , such az building , or ...

u like a small child , why u change your name and ask me in Lobby!!!

PM me like a Guy and ask me what u want know about it , not like a child  :roll:

im ready to answer u and other , ofcurce rampastine to make a better game

i should tell u and other guys , im not  that Iran game developer , im from iran country , and nice for a guy with name Iran , cause i like iran ;)

Sorry. My job is blocking cheats. While you might use the cheat responsibly, others could make / use the same cheat (IIRC the President IFV was a common way to cheat in RA2 online play) and abuse it against other players, and then I'd be forced to block it anyway.

I could enable mod support, allowing you to modify files and still play online. However, even then you could only play against other people who have the same mods.

Iran" post="37035" timestamp="1448032008"]

PM me like a Guy and ask me what u want know about it , not like a child  :roll:

i should tell u and other guys , im not  that Iran game developer , im from iran country , and nice for a guy with name Iran , cause i like iran ;)

No one is impressed.

hi  I'm [sedona]M4A1

Iran" post="37035" timestamp="1448032008"]

certain survival maps are modded with president ifv, are the maps will affected too? I must said its not cool to cheat in the game, but i think to fix the game, we must search for loophole n this guy did it. So instead you guys keep bashing him, why not give him some room to do whatever he want and cncnet staff will fix it. As long as he dont use it pvp. Just my two cents

certain survival maps are modded with president ifv, are the maps will affected too? I must said its not cool to cheat in the game, but i think to fix the game, we must search for loophole n this guy did it. So instead you guys keep bashing him, why not give him some room to do whatever he want and cncnet staff will fix it. As long as he dont use it pvp. Just my two cents

No one is bashing him, what you are suggesting is exactly what has already happened, I believe it is banned and doesn't work for him now. He found a loophole it was reported and is now blocked.

However you are making him to be something for the good of the game which he is not, he didn't come to cncnet and say 'guys I found this loophole you should patch it up', he was activity using it to cheat. First of all while he was allied with humans and against Al, but surely he'd have used it human vs human it was only a matter of time.

No one sits and makes a cheat tool and doesn't use it fully or sell it or share it.

No one is bashing him, what you are suggesting is exactly what has already happened, I believe it is banned and doesn't work for him now. He found a loophole it was reported and is now blocked.

However you are making him to be something for the good of the game which he is not, he didn't come to cncnet and say 'guys I found this loophole you should patch it up', he was activity using it to cheat. First of all while he was allied with humans and against Al, but surely he'd have used it human vs human it was only a matter of time.

No one sits and makes a cheat tool and doesn't use it fully or sell it or share it.

lol, maybe he want to show off. He create a room named who_said_we_can_use_cheat or some sort.

But in the meantime, i hope the fix will not affected the survival maps. Certain maps were modded to have president ifv, cowboy n we can build certain structure/unit without having certain faction that i currently enjoy.

Another request is having ban feature, but maybe its hard because if we kick certain people, they will came back with other name. Nothing can do here

lol, maybe he want to show off. He create a room named who_said_we_can_use_cheat or some sort.

But in the meantime, i hope the fix will not affected the survival maps. Certain maps were modded to have president ifv, cowboy n we can build certain structure/unit without having certain faction that i currently enjoy.

Another request is having ban feature, but maybe its hard because if we kick certain people, they will came back with other name. Nothing can do here

Yeh I noticed he been opening rooms just for Q&A about his cheat program. He think he's some sort of celebrity haha.

I am sure it won't affect certain maps, only standard games.