Just to say Thank you

nodrescue

Hi all just a post to say a massive Thanks to all the staff at cnc,

You seem to have given a new life to Tiberian Sun when it was on life support.

We expected this game to die out by now although we didn't want it to

and you guys with a good team brought it back to life.

It would be nice to see it growing again like back in 2002/3 and we might just see that.

Keep up the good work and hats off to those who also promote the game staff & players. Thank you

Ya, if they didn't delete EVERY THREAD, then they might actually be considered DECENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! In my book, the staff here make the HORRENDOUS MISTAKE of trying to have a PERFECT FORUM by deleting everything that's SLIGHTLY PERFECT, as opposed to just letting the forum grow and thrive on its own!!!!!!!

Hi all just a post to say a massive Thanks to all the staff at cnc,

You seem to have given a new life to Tiberian Sun when it was on life support.

We expected this game to die out by now although we didn't want it to

and you guys with a good team brought it back to life.

It would be nice to see it growing again like back in 2002/3 and we might just see that.

Keep up the good work and hats off to those who also promote the game staff & players. Thank you

Long live TS ( and all other C&C classics )  :D

I meant to say they delete everything that SLIGHTLY QUESTIONABLE OR SUSPICIOUS, and then ask questions later, LIKE IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S NOT A HEALTHY OUTLOOK TO HAVE ON LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Hello, there's nothing in the recycle bin apart from spam bots and hacky malicious posts. Not sure where you're getting this from.

Ya, if they didn't delete EVERY THREAD, then they might actually be considered DECENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! In my book, the staff here make the HORRENDOUS MISTAKE of trying to have a PERFECT FORUM by deleting everything that's SLIGHTLY PERFECT, as opposed to just letting the forum grow and thrive on its own!!!!!!!

Do you have any examples for this forum cleansing? I didn't notice anything. Even Chem's regular rant threads are all still there.

I'm talking about the four red threads below this!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I know one of them was bashing MattAttack, but to be fair, he never struck me as the nicest person!!!!!!!!!! I can see how people could end up harboring resentful feelings towards him!!!!!!! But I'm thankful to you and Grant for your impartiality here!!!!!!! ;*D Although I thought it was a bit much also when someone had their thread deleted/locked, just because their name was LADDER, and they were labelled as a troll!!!!!!!!!! Whilst I concede that it was a strange name, you get used to that kind of humour, and strange names when you spend enough time among the TS community, I think!!!!!!!!! And for such extended periods of time, we've been OUTRIGHT DENIED tournament ladders by the various powers that have been, so I think it's understandable that some of them have grown to develop ladder-related fixations!!!!!!!! But I do admit sometimes as a community, we can complain too much, AS OPPOSED TO COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!! ;*D So keep up the good work, and try not to take offense anytime we have temper tantrums, please!!!!!! ;*D