Old Players / Namehiders

Humble

I always loved a good name hide.

Not for any deceitful purposes but sometimes you just want to game without needing to talk to people.

Now that you can check everyones nickname history is actually a key reason i don't play anymore.

When i made a topic about removing that function, there was no response!

I respect their right to hide, I get it.

Everyone hides, and it's sad.

MAN UP AND STATE WHO YOU ARE AND PLAY SOME GAMES.

HIDERS LOOSE MAJOR RESPECT IN MY BOOK.

It's a respect thing, and hiders look like a big JOKE.

Rodeo Clowns.

TO put it into context:

How lame would TS be if Every single player namehide and no one knew each other, even though we all been playing for 15 years and know each other better than some people know their friends.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Namehiders make TS a bit more lame that it needs to be.

@Dan: Just get on your normal log and come play bro, what's the issue? zzzzzzzz

humble are you on crack ? You seem awfully unstable. Fine cigar, elite player and still one of the best regardless of what username he is using. If he wants to remain anonymous that's his choice. The elite crop of players are complete douche bags, permanently insulting each other and banning you from their games even when you want spec it's no wonder some of them want to hide their username and just play for the Lols. There's a handful of the elites, cigar included that help modders and are generally nice people but the rest are morons.

lol @ modders being more mature / polite than ww players.

Sure there are plenty of raging fools on both sides, but honestly the average modder is extremely touchy if not more so than the average WW player.

humble are you on crack ? You seem awfully unstable. Fine cigar, elite player and still one of the best regardless of what username he is using. If he wants to remain anonymous that's his choice. The elite crop of players are complete douche bags, permanently insulting each other and banning you from their games even when you want spec it's no wonder some of them want to hide their username and just play for the Lols. There's a handful of the elites, cigar included that help modders and are generally nice people but the rest are morons.

Did you just defend Dan, and also call him a douche bag simultaneously?  :tibsun:

And LOL @ no competition.  The real reason all the old players hide is because they are scared to get rocked by players they consider newbs.