SSM laucher bug

Grove4life5

Yeah, in dino mission 4, if you play the nod variant, you can build 'em.

The patched C&C1 also has a sandbox mode (look it up in the patch manual), so if you just want to mess around and see all the multiplayer construction options, that's the easiest way to go.

Yeah, in dino mission 4, if you play the nod variant, you can build 'em.

The patched C&C1 also has a sandbox mode (look it up in the patch manual), so if you just want to mess around and see all the multiplayer construction options, that's the easiest way to go.

Sandbox mode? what where? If you mean the MANUAL then I can't read that because it's one big clusterfuck of words, that's why I use

the

enter

button

I'll just check the dino missions for it.

Dude, not the pdf. The patch manual. Small file in the folder called cc95v106c_r3_en.rtf

As for how to find stuff in it... not even going into the fact the version on the patch site has a clickable index... never heard of ctrl+f? :dry:

Anyway...

8.3. Sandbox mode:

If you want to familiarize yourself with the tech trees, and basically go nuts with it without having to fear any enemies, you can play in Sandbox mode by enabling AI players, setting the game mode to Capture The Flag and the amount of units to 0, and starting the game without additional players (=skirmish mode). This way, you have an MCV and can build a base, but the AI players only have defenseless Mobile HQ vehicles. The game will keep going until you go out to destroy all of the enemy MHQs. They will never come to you.

Do note that spawned visceroids often destroy the defenseless MHQ, but since they always go for the most northern target, they should be easy to intercept.

• 2 weeks later...

which missions? Nod, GDI, or both?  Is it possible you built 300 units and reached the limit?

The second mission of this download: https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=967.0

NOD side, not near 300 units, but I noticed that's it's always happening on NOD side - so it must have something to do with the C-17 bringing it. I don't know if GDI has 30 air units or not.

Yeah 9 out of 10 times it happens with the airstrip, and it's unlikely GDI has that many air units and besides, that would just crash the game if a c-17 was reinforced.  hmmm. strange, I'll have to revisit that campaign and see......  Were you able to build any units?

That's peculiar. I heard of a bug where it locks up, but never one where it unlocks every now and then. Are you sure you're not just building units too fast with Nod and they finish before your airplanes arrive?

That's peculiar. I heard of a bug where it locks up, but never one where it unlocks every now and then. Are you sure you're not just building units too fast with Nod and they finish before your airplanes arrive?

I'm very sure I don't build them too fast, think it has something to do with air units again... I think somehow the C-17 gets stuck before it even enters the map or something like that, simply the unit icon I just build stays on "ready" like you've build a bulding.

I think what's most likely is that the plane don't always leaves the map on my game.

If not that then the pilot must be at stake.

If the icon stays on "ready", that's indeed just traffic jam; you just have to wait for the previous C17 to arrive at the airfield. After the previously-built unit is dropped off, you just click the unit icon that's on "ready" and the next one will come. Such 'traffic jams' aren't resolved automatically, that's all.

If the icon stays on "ready", that's indeed just traffic jam; you just have to wait for the previous C17 to arrive at the airfield. After the previously-built unit is dropped off, you just click the unit icon that's on "ready" and the next one will come. Such 'traffic jams' aren't resolved automatically, that's all.

That's only if you order units too fast, in my situation I didn't order any units in a while and clicking the unit wich is on "ready" doesn't do anything, neither does canceling or anything like that help.

• 1 year later...

I've been creating my own mission and I've noticed a few things about this bug. I encounter it very often.

It is almost always happening after I build a few vehicles. Destroying enemy vehicles/units does not help at all. Even selling and buying a new airstrip does not work. It just locks up and the plane does not deliver it, regardless if I cancel the unit when it is "ready" and try to build a new one.

It seems to happen more often after you build a few SSM launchers?

EDIT: I've just had a scenario where it only bugs out on building SSM launchers, whilst I could buy stealth/flame tanks completely fine. This leads me to believe that there is a bug with the SSM launcher itself.

Edited by Ammo1337
More info