Launching the mod

manutd08

I installed the game properly and have the latest patch required. When i go to use the EVA launcher to start the game, it will attempt to start then the EVA launcher will terminate. I have tried running as an administrator and have re downloaded it several times. Any have any ideas? I do have (Tiberian Essence) installed as well, could this mod be causing the conflict? Any advice would be appreciated.

I know its a Zero Hour mod but i've read in other forums that some mods may conflict with each other and wasn't sure if that could have been a potential problem. I have both the original release and also got The Ultimate Collection as well.

I know its a Zero Hour mod but i've read in other forums that some mods may conflict with each other and wasn't sure if that could have been a potential problem. I have both the original release and also got The Ultimate Collection as well.

In this case, go with a clean install of the original release with the latest official patch.

Mods can't conflict if they're not even installed on the same game :huh: