Job Vacancy

ZaPd0s

Yes, resume with CV. Briefly outline your relevant skills and experience.

We will review it and let you know which position we deem your skills and previous experience suitable for.

We believe you want to work with us because you, like us, love C&C. We here at CnCNet firmly believe in team work. If you're accepted you will need to work within a team. Are you fine to be working within a team? Please also give us an example of how you have made positive contributions within a team in the past and what the outcome was.

• 2 weeks later...

okay grant so why is he messing me about for ? is he a admin here or ? just a person to mess around with people ??

He's just a person messing around with people, yes. He's not an admin at all, and never will be with his attitude towards this community :cnc:

You can identify staff members from their green rank. Though do note, not all staff is CnCNet; Tore and I are more or less site admins of the forum/site, but not really cncnet devs or staff.

Hi There so I am looking for jobs on going or even Voluntary work at this time if Admins ??? can get back to me that be brilliant thank you. :) :)

All the jobs here are voluntary.

Tore and I are more or less site admins of the forum/site, but not really cncnet devs or staff.

But you live and breath Tiberian Dawn (not being a smart ass), which is a large part of cncnet. I thought you'd be a staff member of both cncnet and the forum.

LMAO ^ says the guy with posts like these:

Man, that shit's been ages. You do your homework yourself, lol.

Yeah, dumping your homework on this site is just a small subset of your useless posts here  :boring:

Tore and I are more or less site admins of the forum/site, but not really cncnet devs or staff.

But you live and breath Tiberian Dawn (not being a smart ass), which is a large part of cncnet. I thought you'd be a staff member of both cncnet and the forum.

I'm not actually doing much C&C related these days, though...

Oh hey, look at that. You just made yet another useless post :dry:

Oh, honey. I'm not the one with 5000+ useless posts. What's your motive for being so hostile towards me? I didn't do anything to you, now, did I?

Because you go around the forums calling me out on random things and as always, you're wrong: https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=5883.msg43945#msg43945

I think you have serious a problem.