TS forums not in blue on google search anymore

chill

& there isn't TS stuff in the how many on-line thing anymore, thats freaking gay as hell

Not sure about the blue link on google, if it's pink it means you've clicked it since.

Anyway, if you click the main online counter in the middle, it should pop up a modal that shows all the games online count.

TS forums in blue on google search? wtf are you talking about?

& there isn't TS stuff in the how many on-line thing anymore, thats freaking gay as hell

Not sure about the blue link on google, if it's pink it means you've clicked it since.

Anyway, if you click the main online counter in the middle, it should pop up a modal that shows all the games online count.

It's back now but I just "wiped my computer with a cloth" so that might be why, idk.

k, I'll try the clicking thing, didn't know that, didn't use to be like that.

Screenshot_80.png.1b608a0ed599483b2e419cb98c0196a9.png

• 1 month later...

Make sure to add      &pws=0       to the end of your search string in the address bar after you google it.  This will show you what the un-personalized google search results will show.    He might be right about the link not being blue because you already clicked the link sometime earlier.

TS forums in blue on google search? wtf are you talking about?

I just did want to actually add that this guy does indeed crack me the **** up sometimes.  Kna Da Dye Mean BooBoo?

It's back now but I just "wiped my computer with a cloth" so that might be why, idk.

k, I'll try the clicking thing, didn't know that, didn't use to be like that.