i can't play online

ramborere

Question

hi all

i face a problem in the online game

every game disconnected after the loading finished and before I even build my MCV

I see connection interrupt  to all other players

any help ?

and skrimish works fine

i used windows 10 and windows 8.1 and windows 7

and the game works and loaded fine using vpn only

so any help to not using the vpn that make game lag

18 answers to this question

Hi,

Before I begin, try to refrain from using bold and massive text like that. It's unneeded.

As for your issue, it's seems that your firewall may be blocking your connection between other players. Or it could also be your ISP, which could be blocking your connection to the servers we offer. Try using a different server when hosting, or connect to or host a peer-to-peer game.

You are all from Egypt from the looks of it. It's a known problem, happens since longer time, you all probably got the same internet provider i guess?

Try to host your own game rooms and test around with all tunnel servers, try to find one that works for you and then only use that one

any feedback?? need to know how to solve this

Check my last post, you probably have to host your own games on a server that works for you.

Another option would be a VPN.

OR, ask your internet provider for details, maybe it's possible for them to unblock the ips

any feedback?? need to know how to solve this

Check my last post, you probably have to host your own games on a server that works for you.

Another option would be a VPN.

OR, ask your internet provider for details, maybe it's possible for them to unblock the ips

and this is an answer to solve the issue ? lol

You won't find a solution here, no one of us has access to the servers of your internet provider...

In other countries they're blocking many ip's too (e.g. china), nothing we can do about

i could play normally early this year but i stopped for awhile when i came back i found this issue it's not our provider i would assume so too since we r all from same place but i think it's not bcuz i can connect to other servers in other games freely + i tried to connect from another PC with a diff provider and same issue was there

I would suggest that you actually try all servers and write a list so we can actually know which ones work and which ones not.

If you are really sure that it's not your provider then maybe some data centers blocked ip's from your country (because of abuse?)

Could be worth a try to send an email to them and ask.

It was working earlier cause some popular servers always worked, but now these servers are gone (e.g. gruntmods server)

I would suggest that you actually try all servers and write a list so we can actually know which ones work and which ones not.

If you are really sure that it's not your provider then maybe some data centers blocked ip's from your country (because of abuse?)

It was working earlier cause some popular servers always worked, but now these servers are gone (e.g. gruntmods server)

well that's hard as we don't get to choose the servers that we are logged into (or if we do then personally I don't know how)

and I just tried my USB modem which uses another ISP than my router didn't work either and one time one game worked then the next one didn't while I was still logged on on the same server (it was a fluke) so I'm not sure what that means

nope it's none of the above i just found out the solution it was my connection Security it was maximum [wpa/psk-wpa2/psk2] idk what does that mean but it's max setting as i was told when i changed that to a another setting [wpa/psk] it worked fine just played 3-4 games only 1 of them didn't load which i think it's the server this time but other than that i played normally

well that's hard as we don't get to choose the servers that we are logged into (or if we do then personally I don't know how)

and I just tried my USB modem which uses another ISP than my router didn't work either and one time one game worked then the next one didn't while I was still logged on on the same server (it was a fluke) so I'm not sure what that means

try the same thing i did just type 192.168.1.1 and change the WLAN security and change that to something else and try again

nope it's none of the above i just found out the solution it was my connection Security it was maximum [wpa/psk-wpa2/psk2] idk what does that mean but it's max setting as i was told when i changed that to a another setting [wpa/psk] it worked fine just played 3-4 games only 1 of them didn't load which i think it's the server this time but other than that i played normally

are you talking about the wifi password on the router I canceled the password didn't work :(

no i meant the security type lol the pass got nothing to do with try the other then unplug ur router from everything w8 10-15 sec and plug it again if it didn't work keep restarting ur router till it deos or just buy a new one