Invisible cursor?

kxaddicted

I successfully installed TDR and all that. And i have the scrolling pointer icon thingy, guard mode shows up, etc. but i do NOT have a f****ng regular pointer cursor. Nothing.  :ranting:

BTW,  it looks very cool and im impressed you clearly put in alot of time to make it a great mod. kudos

Anyway to solve this?? i have original ZH game NOT decade. vista 64. for whatever it matters.

Thanks

Try running the game in Windows XP compatibility mode.

As for TFD or not, it doesn't matter the games are the same anyways ;)

If compat mode doesn't solve it check if the cursors are there in [path to where you installed ZH]\Data\Cursors

I figured it out, and this would apply to anyone who has no cursors. No idea how i thought of it, but i replaced the regular game's cursors folders with the mod in the regular date folder (as in for ZH) and i launched TDR and boom cursors. I was overjoyed!

I love the mod, but the AI is so lazy..

• 6 years later...

I'm having this issue as well. TDR starts up just fine. I just have no cursor. I'm running in Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode. I've also checked the cursor directory. Everything seems to be in place. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TDR looks great and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Thanks. 

Running Generals ZH through origin.

Using Windows 7 64 bit.