Nod - If We Build It, They Will Come (Single Player)

nariac

Hello everyone. Since I noticed Chimas is collecting some more Nod missions right now, it spurred me into completing one of my many unfinished missions! So, here we have a Nod mission for you! Limited resources against great power, as is the Nod tradition!

In this mission you start with a fairly well established base, except with a twist - several key buildings are fakes. You have to defend this position against GDI attacks for a while until most of their forces are spent, at which point you'll receive reinforcements in the south with which to attack GDI from an unexpected direction and cripple them. Then you can move in to finish them off.

If We Build It, They Will Come

We've recently set up an airbase in the mountains in this region. GDI has sent

forces to cut off the base. This is exactly as we intended. The airbase is in fact a fake

placed here to draw more and more of GDI's forces away from their main base

straddling the river in the south. Hold our position, Commander. When the time is right,

we will sneak reinforcements into the south. Take GDI by surprise, destroy them all.

Airbase.jpg

TWC v.1.zip

Edited by nariac
Re-adding attachments.

Hi Nariac,

I'm including some place holder missions within this SCB pack, for you, DarkStar and MattAttack.

2 for each (including this mission in the slot)

If later you build another mission, I can replace if desired, sending the "ancient" mission to the next pack, which is almost empty right now.

edit

In the mission's list, let me know if I have to refer to you as nariac or your name that are insisde the TXT files?

Hi Nariac,

I'm including some place holder missions within this SCB pack, for you, DarkStar and MattAttack.

2 for each (including this mission in the slot)

If later you build another mission, I can replace if desired, sending the "ancient" mission to the next pack, which is almost empty right now.

edit

In the mission's list, let me know if I have to refer to you as nariac or your name that are inside the TXT files?

Either name is fine, I don't mind. :)

Also, I'd be thrilled if you could include "Enemy of my Enemy" in one of your Nod collections at some point. It's probably my favorite Nod mission I've ever made, but has no feedback yet so I don't even know if the community likes it. :(

Hey, I went back some pages, I probably have missed it. Can you provide the link? Now that you mentioned, I'll probably find it, but still.

And the answer is YES, I'll find a place for it.

edit

For some reason, I have missed it, my fault. Fixing it soon. If there is any other I have mnissed, let me know ...