Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn >>> IS FREEWARE!!!

N3tRunn3r

At 1st to the admins:

i havent known where to place this topic on the forums  :roll:  well... here we go:

Have u known that the 1st part of Command & Conquer is freeware? No?! Yes! It is!

You can nearly download C&C95 from everywhere on the WWW. I'll show u some links to the official freeware releasing of C&C95 from EA, some informations about the freeware releasing of C&C95, one of thousand download links to C&C95 and "a better choice" ... hehehe

Well, i dont know if u have known that C&C95 is freeware... It is since August 31, 2007!!!

I downloaded the both full ISO images of the GDI and Nod from EA, burned it simplay with Nero Burning Rom and they work really fine!

But EA is not more hosting these 2 ISO files of C&C95 cuz: SERVER OVERLOAD, lol.

Here is the official site of EA where C&C95 was officially brought out as freeware:

Get here the information about the 12th Anniversary of C&C and its freeware license.

Here a small info about C&C95:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer_(video_game)

and

http://news.filefront.com/cc-12th-anniversary-download-cc-gold-for-free/

And here 2 links to GET C&C95, hosted by FILEPLANET.com

Nod ISO << Click!

GDI ISO << Click!

You may need an account at FILEPLANET.com to download the both ISO files. Simply create an account there in few mins 4 free. U need only an active email and a pass for your account. Thats all...

If u dont have the time to create an account, google the WEB for "Command & Conquer" Gold "NOD/GDI ISO" and download it from an other place   ...but i think u have to get an account on all other places, too.... sooo... check FILEPLANET.com out, it is great. im also a member of fileplanet.

XP COMPATIBLE ^^

An other information:

so, hahaha...,

i made a "FULLC&C95" !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is maybe the 1st-ever-FULLC&C95... hehehe

Its filesize is just about ~265mb, 400 if installed. I made it and tested it, successfully (this day)!!! So u dont need longer a CD or DVD to play C&C95, just play it from your HDD 8-)

All the ingame music is included as well and some movies, but not all movies! Or do u want an installer with 1GB?! Dont you? 

I have just to upload it maybe this night.

I will update this topic with a download link to my FullC&C95, if the admins agree with it   ;)

And i gonna create a next website just for C&C95 (aka: C&C Tiberian Dawn), there ull find the download link nearly in future...

Well...:

I read on the www that MiniRA is legal, muahahaha... i also made MiniRA and FullRA (mini-red alert and full-red alert) u can get them here on my actually website:

http://n3trunn3r.red-alert.net

All my FULL and MINI releases of C&C95 and Red Alert are working great on XP, full compatible!

HAVE MUCH FUN WITH THEM ALL AND ENJOY PLAYING & CHECK THIS POST OUT FOR UPDATES

Best Regards

N3tRunn3r

>> Updated: Get FullC&C95 here:

http://n3trunn3r.red-alert.net/downloads/td/FullCNC95.exe

Please dont forget to read the readme file (READ1ST.txt) after installing! << important

Its filesize is about ~300mb, get more informations here:

http://n3trunn3r.red-alert.net/c&c95/full95.html

And visit my little C&C Website

N3tRunn3r.Red-Alert.net

>> Updated

This new updated FullCNC95 includes many new things to install

Well, i dont know if u have known that C&C95 is freeware... It is since August 31, 2007!!!

Here is the official site of EA where C&C95 was officially brought out as freeware:

Get here the information about the 12th Anniversary of C&C and its freeware license.

Here a small info about C&C95:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer_(video_game)

and

http://news.filefront.com/cc-12th-anniversary-download-cc-gold-for-free/

HAVE MUCH FUN WITH THEM ALL AND ENJOY PLAYING & CHECK THIS POST OUT FOR UPDATES

Best Regards

N3tRunn3r

Check these 3 links out to get some information about the freeware license ;)

And well.... i uploaded my FullC&C95. You'll find the download link at the 1st post above.

<< Back to top! >>

.....But EA is not more hosting these 2 ISO files of C&C95 cuz: SERVER OVERLOAD, lol.

Get here the information about the 12th Anniversary of C&C and its freeware license. <<<<< CLICK ME

U didnt get it, right? viking?

..if u write this....

u can now download C&C95 on everywhere on the WWW!!!

it is FREEware .....

u werent be at the official website of EA with that announcement, if u write this.

[u:]Here is the originally announcement of the C&C Team of EA:[/u]

We were excited to giveaway the original Command & Conquer to all C&C fans around the world during this celebration. We will no longer be hosting the files here on our official site but if you wish to download it, we strongly encourage you visit any of our fans sites in the links section on our official site here, or such as sites as FILEPLANET.com, to obtain the files.

We look forward to the 13th anniversary of Command & Conquer, thank you for your undying support!

The Command & Conquer Team

And a screenshot, if u want:

12thanniversarywc0.png

im sry.. if u think so - u got a wrong information

or am i wrong ?

>> to the admins:

im sry, i worked with 2 tabs in firefox, thats why i double-posted.  :roll:

the 1.05 patch for C&C95 is inofficial and i made the FullC&C95 with the official 1.04a patch, i think it is the latest official patch out there. 1.04a is XP compatible as well

The games will be incompatible, if someone has the 1.04a patch and an other one the 1.05 patch, just for an example.

The most players use 1.04a, also in future.

The HRP (high resolution patch) added!

Go back to 1st post: http://www.cnc-comm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=113

You will find it at the bottom of the 1st post

don't you need the 1.05 patch to run the high resolution patch to make it work?? from what i think i remember reading on http://cnc-tech.planetcnc.gamespy.com/index.php?download=127 Actually it don't make it incompatible because it just puts the comparability to 95 and fixes the edge screen crash by if i remember right by disabling the advance text i think? but it actually dose not do nothing to the game that will make it incapable to play others that have the 1.04a patch.

hmmm, good question.

will be 1.04a and 1.05 compatible to each together to play on Internet or LAN?

If i have understood it right... the 1.05 fixes only the edge screen crash, right?

I have never seen it before, to apply the inofficial 1.05 patch for C&C95 to patch C&C95 with the HRP.

It justs says: either High Resolution for C&C95 or High Resolution for C&C95 GOLD

1.04a is GOLD cuz the C&C95 version of TFD is at 1.04a.

hmmm...  :shock:

I read at cnc-tech:

This is the latest patch for C&C Gold - of course, unofficial.

This patch includes the following fixes:

- Native XP compatibility, without the need to use Compatibility Mode

- A fix for the infamous crash that happens on some systems when the player moves his units near the border of the playing field.

Note that even with this update you still need the dll XP patch to play C&C95.

This patch only works on the English version 1.04 of the game. This includes the original English C&C Gold (and of course the C&C95 ISOs that EA shared with the community) and the English First Decade version.

It will not work on the German or French version.

EDIT (2008-05-02):

i know, this edit is a huge too late.. but nvm about this

the unofficially 1.05 patch is fully compatible with the 1.04a version of C&C95 !!! this patch will help u a lot...

for example: C&C95 loads up faster

if i have got some time nearly in future, i am going to create a next "updated" FullC&C95 with all tools, most mappacks out there, patches, nice selections/options in the installer menu before installing FullC&C95, and a lot more.... check this topic out for coming updates

• 3 months later...

[u:1ppj2d8q]An other information:[/u:1ppj2d8q]

so, hahaha...,

i made a "FULLC&C95" !!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

It is maybe the [u:1ppj2d8q]1st-ever-FULLC&C95[/u:1ppj2d8q]... hehehe

rofl, made that ages ago. In three languages even, and with DOS C&C (also in three languages) included in the same pack. 6 executables for one game :)

• 5 weeks later...

Yep, i am going to share it soon...

i updated my FullCNC95 with new options to install and so on... also 1 more ingame video sequence is included...

well i wanted to upload my upddated FullCNC95 and deleted the older FullCNC95 and to upload the new one...

then i got a massive power surge... my PC is damaged... cannot read my keyboard, mouse and my WLAN adapter..

im so sorry guys

either im going to upload the latest FullCNC95 soon with an other PC or you have to wait few days up to 2 weeks till i have got a new pc :P

WHOA!!! SOON!!! A NEW PC!!!

wait for updates/messages at cnc-comm.com/forum or at my websites (shoutbox) to get the latest informations, if my updated FullCNC95 is uploaded..

THX FOR UNDERSTANDING AND WAITING ...

BEST REGARDS

N3tRunn3r

btw: check this out

N3t's fuxking Power Surge

EDIT:

got my new pc... FullCNC95 will be updated soon :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest weaveR

whenever i try and use the 1024 x 768 res patch included with fullcnc it always just uses the top left of the screen and not the whole 1024 x 768 does anyone know how to fix this?

i think having a litecnc would be an idea too with just the missions and no movies since i just skip the movies anyway usually... especially that annoying intro movie when you start cnc.

also who made the cd crack? would it be possible to have it work without the -cd. parameter at the end of the shortcut target? i mean no ones really going to want to have the option to use their cd anyway why would they? even if they did they could put the cd in just for closure... its just annoying to have to load cnc from a shortcut sometimes when you have the cnc folder up and running i think. ;)

• 10 months later...