Alpha testers needed for new version of CnCNet!

Tore

It's been awhile since there have been any activity regarding CnCNet. But today I'm pleased to announce the the start of a closed alpha test!

The main new features of CnCNet v2 is faster speeds, Linux, Red Alert (1.08 & 3.03) and Tiberian Sun support!

For anyone whose interested send an Email to [email protected]!

Please specify:

Why you want to be a tester

Why you should be a tester

What game you want to test: C&C95, RA95 or TS

What operating system you use

If you are accepted you will get an Email giving you further details of the alpha test.

well, now i'm very busy with scool, etc. But, i think i can test things related with the distance, since i'm very very far from all you, guys! (Brazil)

[edit]

Really, why RA v1.08?? why not v2.00, or 3.03? i dont know abou the diference of those versions, but i think Hyper will be very mad if him work with RA 3.03 even get a decent multiplayer!

We need more testers, even if you're unsure if you are a good fit, please send your application!

Currently you can play pretty stable games on both CnC95 and RA1, even with non-forwarded ports on some cases.

What we especially want from you is good English skills and some dedication. You don't need to play 24/7, just occasional games will help a lot.