Yuir`s Revenge wonderful moment[Yes vs 3M]

PS4=PRO

15 hours ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

the third game is funny matts wining then gets beat with air lolz "wtf man"

this game was really funny. also the series. we weren't as much participating in tame defense so we actually lost many.but honestly, i thought the otehr wo guys were busy making traks or something ^_^. 2-3 ifvs don't work vs a large number of rockies

5 hours ago, Yes-Gu Lang said:

the other 5 maybe we forget to record or it really not exist. 

I meant your other 5 weakness points lawl.

not forgetting the fact that i don't even care about 2 fps games :boring:

Blazer

Not to undermine your point but(actually totally disagreeing)...ifvs are fast as hell, and when they get promoted, which they do relatively easily, they are the primary focus of the game.  plus let's remember that you basically had no tanks until bf, like, all the games...so u kno...how can i build enough tanks to defend mid and bottom while building flak?

i still say say flak tracks are more effective than ifvs since you can control shift traks and stand back but you can't do the same with ifvs since they are easily killed. so if you wanna use them you'll need to put much more time for micro. 

also the reason for why i didn't make tanks was that i rushed air in most games and then attempted a fast tech for sw since i saw you're holding top and bot and i could hold mid with rockies. but still, i feel like i didn't try my best.

8 hours ago, Yes-Gu Lang said:

Ok,JSDS Team is ready!

We should make a time to play it.

Option 1 is Sartuday evening in China ,Saturday morning in USA. 

Option 2 is Sunday     morning in China,Sartuday evening in USA.

What option of time do you choose?

We will play 10 rounds of Tour of Egypt  [3v3] next week(7-22~7-23),so you have enough time to know better about this map.

Rules:Yuri and France banned

Game setting:595c9de132f83_QQ20170705160549.png.fb941d9107ee797358a81c65ed1bda33.png

It is a 3v3 game between Yes and JSDS,or JSDS can be called JSDS Team.

Plus:We are ready to lose 10 games.

i wont really name it by my own nick cause the team that i'll play with are my freinds so just call it : 

team fourth or some thin

and i said sunny aka auf rival is not ready yet i just pm'ed him and waiting to see when he is able to play .