Yuir`s Revenge wonderful moment[Yes vs 3M]

PS4=PRO

i like it how you will be impressed once you are 10-0'ed by me and sir paf... stop talking shit bro YR players never have the ra2 players skill.

p.s. me and paf are always open for challenges so in case you wouldn't want to bail, we can have a quick 10-0 soon :P

5 hours ago, Blazer said:

i like it how you will be impressed once you are 10-0'ed by me and sir paf... stop talking shit bro YR players never have the ra2 players skill.

p.s. me and paf are always open for challenges so in case you wouldn't want to bail, we can have a quick 10-0 soon :P

Lol,you are good,I know

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yes-Gu Lang said:

It is Cr@sh who help you win

you must have me mistaken I really don't need help winning with anyone, that why I challenge your best to 1v1 and you bailed that notion.....

I suggest you do a little research on me before thinking your fooling with an average player m8 :D cheers

Edited by Marsh

2 minutes ago, Marsh said:

you must have me mistaken I really don't need help winning with anyone, that why I challenge your best to 1v1 and you bailed that notion.....

I suggest you do a little research on me before thinking your fooling with an average player m8 :D cheers

Oh,sorry,If you want 1v1,I can not stand for Yes[Clan] to make it,I can only make 3v3 games in the name of Yes.

• Upvote 1

3M  Team

Crash Team

Blazer Team

JSDS Team 

We will see you in CNC,very glad to play with you.

Plus:Any video recorded will be posted in this topic including losing and winning,No new topic will be created.

Edited by Yes-Gu Lang

5 minutes ago, Yes-Gu Lang said:

3M  Team

Cr@sh Team

Blazer Team

JSDS Team 

We will see you in CNC,very glad to play with you.

Plus:Any video recorded will be posted in this topic including losing and winning,No new topic will be created.

good then .

18 hours ago, Marsh said:

One of our players do some research on you guys,max marsh matt is very good players.GOOD,SUPER GOOD.

We will play 10 rounds of Tour of Egypt  [3v3]

Rules:Yuri and France banned

Game setting:595c9de132f83_QQ20170705160549.png.fb941d9107ee797358a81c65ed1bda33.png

Alough we have lose all the tour with you before,there is also a need for you to Get to know this map better .

It is a 3v3 game between Yes and [voZ],or [voZ] can be called 3M.

Plus:We are ready to lose 10 games.

Edited by Yes-Gu Lang

2 minutes ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

Unfortunately the American in our team is busy eating big macs this weekend. We will have to reschedule our games for the weekend after this one :|.

Ok.so this week it is for Yes and 3M.

If you like ,you can obs this games,[email protected] wonder what the score will be without help of Cr@sh .