my official quit

Blazer

1 hour ago, Blazer said:

sure i can get some help, since i'm not sure what i'm going through in my life and what am i supposed to be doing right now. i just study because i must. but of course some mundane  advice won't help since i've been looking every where for how should i spend my time and live.

Educational and vocational guidance is what you need check this out also if you know the concept of training, you can know that change a style of life need practice, practice the things that are good for you, start one by one in importance order, remember rise 50 ponds gone can be hard fore those that are starting, many people are very busy trying to survive and not think "how to spend time and live" in that way you are a lucky guy with many opportunities. :)

10 hours ago, a1nthony said:

I think this game keeps your brain sharp! But all you have to do is find what you want and focus on it.. but it's up to you to figure out why you'd like to do!

i believe it does, but not when i stay here for long hours.

the last 4 days have been a bit better than the other days, yet everything seems boring now since there's nothing that i like to do but must do.

2 hours ago, Blazer said:

i believe it does, but not when i stay here for long hours.

the last 4 days have been a bit better than the other days, yet everything seems boring now since there's nothing that i like to do but must do.

Long term goals! Why are you doing what you don't like to do? Hopefully so you can do something you like to do one day right?

54 minutes ago, a1nthony said:

Long term goals! Why are you doing what you don't like to do? Hopefully so you can do something you like to do one day right?

dude here's iran.

there aren't many job opportunities. it's really hard to find one.no matter if i like it or not, i want to get a job with government paying me cuz it's really hard to keep at a good financial status with other jobs.

p.s. i think i'll be comming back soon since i'm suffering even more when i'm not playing the game compared to when i did. it's like robot mod lmao.

8 minutes ago, Blazer said:

dude here's iran.

there aren't many job opportunities. it's really hard to find one.no matter if i like it or not, i want to get a job with government paying me cuz it's really hard to keep at a good financial status with other jobs.

p.s. i think i'll be comming back soon since i'm suffering even more when i'm not playing the game compared to when i did. it's like robot mod lmao.

i have similar here so u just need to put on study first then the rest after that i Study/work/play all on my laptop almost so it just depend on what u rly wanna be in ur life games r fun yes but life comes first even if it's boring