Zhasulan accepting challenges

Win4ester

Zhasulan accepting challenge

Hello everybody!

I stream Red Alert 2. I have different rubrics for the show. On the next stream, I’m going to have rubric called “Accepting challenge”. The meaning of the rubric is – we have one player (last time it was me, this time its going to be Zhasulan). The player accepts challenge from everyone who wants to play him on the stream. He plays bo5 series with every person (the series until 3 victories), who wants to challenge him.

Zhasulan is one of the best players in Russian community, I think, evin the best for now, so he wants to play not only Russian challengers, but also challenges from foreign countries.

The stream is going to be in Russian language, but you can type your messages in youtube chat, if you want to challenge Zhas, I do speak English.

Also, if you will like this show, and you will show yourself as a good player, I can sign you on the next show, in a role of “Accepting challenge”, and comment your games in English.

Rules of the show:

posted image

Map pool:

Dune Patrol 
Blood Feud 
Tournament A 
Tournament B 
Divide Conquer 
Country swing 
Golden State Freeway 
Golden state valley 
City under siege 
Reconcile 
Tour of Egypt 
Meat Gringer 
Thin Ice 
Offense Defense 
Jungle of Vetnam 
Montana 
Heartland 
South Pasific 
Snow Valley 
Dry Heat 

Link on the stream:https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCUsr0up75GZ4rHuK8uoy7vg/live

Beginning: 04.11.2017   Saturday,  16:00  GTM time.

21 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

showtime vs zor would be interesting match. Oldschool vs newschool. Spear vs shield.  

Why limit it to only cncnet ?   The more open u are, the more open ur challengers will be 

Because its easier to stick up with one system. Also, I cant tune up GameRanger on Windows 10, and evin on XWIS the game works less stable (sometimes sound dissapear's, and I have to tune off and on my sound card).

17 hours ago, Win4ester said:

Zhasulan is one of the best players in Russian community, I think, evin the best for now, so he wants to play not only Russian challengers, but also challenges from foreign countries.

even* and

15 hours ago, Lucifer said:

showtime vs zor would be interesting match. Oldschool vs newschool. Spear vs shield.  

If that will ever happen (I doubt it, "RA2 mode" sucks) I wish Showtime good luck, he gotta have nerves of steel to wait for Zhasulan to connect once he loses connection, IF he connects back.