Popular Tourniment

BluySY

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, BluySY said:

Today I talked to JackoDerp  he says he will probably enter the tourni , Lovehandles also said he would depending on how its set  up.

All I want to know is what map/maps will be used so I can start getting used to it before we play! That map experience is a big deal, to me at least. 

Edited by chem
  • Like 1

Do you think we should just make it Iron Valley and Twin Peaks? Just 2 maps well known for being balanced and well known in general? Do you think we should all just duke it out on 1 map?  It would take away map specific skill if we all knew the map we would all fight on, because we could all get familiar with it where as  if its multiple maps we cant get as familiar as easily?

Should Lovehandles and Jacko decide the map used? Since they are on the edge of not joining/joining maybe we should try to entice them further by letting them choose the map, since we are all keen anyway and they are big names?

I will try and invite mr buggies im not sure if hes on much lately, I will ask him too. Also Ephirium  

x2 seeded sounds good

Edited by chem

3 hours ago, AchromicWhite said:

Maybe wait for the man to actually decide that he's doing it.

:) Ive been practicing on Iron Valley none the less, its not only a fair tournament map but its almost like a lesson on how to play the game well and how to set up your base.  We have plenty of selection now for 1v1 tournament maps with your and  cn2mc's contributions , there are so many high quality 1v1 maps about.  Ruby ridge looks stunning and fun to play too and fair 

Edited by chem

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, chem said:

Do you think we should just make it Iron Valley and Twin Peaks? Just 2 maps well known for being balanced and well known in general? Do you think we should all just duke it out on 1 map?  It would take away map specific skill if we all knew the map we would all fight on, because we could all get familiar with it where as  if its multiple maps we cant get as familiar as easily?

Should Lovehandles and Jacko decide the map used? Since they are on the edge of not joining/joining maybe we should try to entice them further by letting them choose the map, since we are all keen anyway and they are big names?

I will try and invite mr buggies im not sure if hes on much lately, I will ask him too. Also Ephirium  

x2 seeded sounds good

Do you have any way of getting a hold of Mr buggies I would like to see if he is as good as they say, some people say he is the best of all times.