*New Map* [8] Africa

aWarNoob1

Great work ❤️ Is this balanced? I like the details and the different feelings. There are some little tile errors (espc. at madagascar) and I personally don't like the dinosaurs. But the rest is awesome!

Edited by dirtybob
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2018 at 10:03 AM, dirtybob said:

Great work ❤️ Is this balanced? I like the details and the different feelings. There are some little tile errors (espc. at madagascar) and I personally don't like the dinosaurs. But the rest is awesome!

So so; Some spots have to spread to build naval. I'll touch up the tile errors soon.

We played it a few times. 10min into one game we got a recon error :(. I might have to resize the map. Right now it is super huge at 150x200. Hopefully a resize will fix it.

Edited by aWarNoob1

• 1 year later...

We've played this map a few times now with no recon errors! ?  I guess someone hadn't updated their client or something on that first play through.

On 5/26/2018 at 10:28 AM, cypher said:

If you think about redesign - why not building one about the middle east? This is more interesting IMHO than africa.

I won't be touching this map anytime soon. Feel free to mod it to your liking. I could do a Middle East map too but maybe a China one first.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...