?C&C3 TS? no sound

WARwolf

Question

So after buying a new Alienware laptop, with Windows 10 Home, I got back into C&C after a long pause. I've been playing C&C since day 1. Before just finding this great site I downloaded C&C3 TS off of Steam.

It runs perfectly fine, and I tweaked all the graphics to ultimate or very high and changed the screen size further above 1280x. The graphics are just damn amazing, right down to the drifting haze of tiberium you can see throughout the game. 

There's just one problem right from the start.. there's absolutely no sound.. at all.

And to state the obvious, yes the volume is up and the ingame audio settings are set up.

Does anyone here have any suggestions? 

4 answers to this question

hey funky

idk how to send pm here but can u pls unmute is enough now,

u only mutet me becuz i call photon: jenny and fagfton and more i dont cry if he say something. and u listen to him to mute me. also mute mafia mute and than unute in 3 days and me for months off becuz off photon,.,,, u cant let him controll u thats not oke.. he let others people make people say bad things and come to you, just games and u fail into it.   is he soo important for u that u mute me for 4 months ?

and i am sorry to you if i did something u dont like,.... but is nott oke how u do it now for so long to me/.. u let me and mafia mutre becuz off photon and unmute him in 1 week and me ?  i dont thinks its fair what u do for so long to me

Edited by zizou