Cannot Focus View Hotkeyed Units

I cannot focus view on hotkeyed units by double pressing their number --is this a known TS thing, cause I vaguely remember being able to do it. I already hotkeyed them with ctrl+0. Tried alt+0 too but that's useless too. I remember focus viewing the Banshees on their way to attack the CY --strange... Please help ! At least H works. Anyway I do it in RA2:YR all the time.

Edited by total_annihilation666
addendum

This behavior doesn't exist in classic Tiberian Sun. It's been added in cncnet multiplayer TS exe. You have to edit the SUN.ini file and under the [Options] section add DoubleTapInterval=20

20 is the number of frames to listen for a double tapping a hotkey, that makes it 1/3rd of a second at 60fps.

This only works online, it won't work for the single player campaign. Alt+0 should work, it works for me. You can also do 1,f,f to center a team.

22 hours ago, dkeeton said:

This behavior doesn't exist in classic Tiberian Sun. It's been added in cncnet multiplayer TS exe. You have to edit the SUN.ini file and under the [Options] section add DoubleTapInterval=20

20 is the number of frames to listen for a double tapping a hotkey, that makes it 1/3rd of a second at 60fps.

This only works online, it won't work for the single player campaign. Alt+0 should work, it works for me. You can also do 1,f,f to center a team. P.S: 9,f works, thanks bro !

I tried it in Skirmish (I don't play online) after editing the ini, but even alt+0 doesn't work ! Please help !

Solved

4 hours ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

alt+0 is not working atm, It's a bug in ts-ddraw. I think both gdi+opengl renderers have it. Pushed a fix for it earlier.

You can try to use a different renderer or wait for next release of ts-ddraw https://github.com/CnCNet/ts-ddraw

Okay thanks for clearing that up ! & yeah I've downloaded your ts-ddraw after Googling to fix the Save game in Skirmish; menu turns invisible + the game would flicker the desktop --it fixed the flickering well --this was on Rampastring's TS Client 1.5 --but the invisible glitch wasn't fixed so I downloaded the cnc_comm version & it's awesome --no flicker\ invisible menu, & can alt+tab to the trainer. ;-) Also I use your ts-ddraw for Yuri's Revenge & I love how I can alt+tab to the Cheat Engine Table with it ! Once I quit the Skirmish game the screen zooms in, but that's a minor bug --I'm playing on 1366x768 & using some Pakistani guys zip of the game, the one on torrent was buggy ("Win 10 fixed" one) --before I copied cncnet lobby's ts-ddraw & that worked nicely. Thanks for the reply, let me know when the file is ready & updated. Sorry, typed this on a phone. P.S: There is a major glitch in DDRAW_Compat renderer in Rampastring's TS Client: when I left\right click, a blue box flickers --very annoying & unplayable especially since this was the only promising renderer that seemingly worked.

Major glitch found in DDRAW_Compat in Rampastring's TS Client 1.5

• 4 months later...