CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cramms

Programminv late attacks

Hey guys,
hello and thank you for helping me. I like to play a C & C AR2 since my first gaming days and still reinstall it from time to time for a quick round. But I play it (I think) somewhat different than most. I basically play against easy enemys and use my time to build the ideal basis with absurd defense layers. This whole stage lasts up to 3 hours until I am bored and I start a new game. The best modification to this would be some kind of timer, starting after 2 hours of playing time, when a huge attack starts so I can use my defense. Alternatively, there could also be a very strong opponent, which only attacks after 2 hours. Now the question: Is there is any way to set up such a scenario (mod, trainer, editor)? Thank you for your help

Ok - so basically I used Final Alert 2 to build a fitting map and watched a couple of Tutorial-Videos. Still I don`t know how to make an army spontaneously appear at Minute 60 and attack me. Could someone help me and explain to me step by step how to do this?

Look up StarTube on YouTube he has tutorials on making maps, but you need to use Final Alert2 and you will need to set up a task force the units to attack with, then set up a script to tell them what to do, then assemble the task force with a script in the team editor. After you have done all this you will need to open the trigger editor to cause this to come together. In the trigger editor you will assign an event, action to make it happen. you can read all this in the help manual on top of the map editor. If you do not see the (task force, script, team editor) in your map editor then you need to go to options and un-click beginners mode to access these editors. I hope this helps you. A tip if you assemble smaller task force and attack with several from different locations you will enjoy your battle more, go to my page download CompStomp SurvivorLIV it is 3 humans vs 5 AI teams try it out.

Boggle04's CompStomp Survivor LIV.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FunkyFr3sh
      Looking for testers for a new release of TS-DDraw. 

Download: https://github.com/CnCNet/ts-ddraw/releases

Should work for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. 

For all those who don't know TS-DDraw, this is what it can do: 
      Working windowed mode without having to change windows to 16bit 
      Makes the game running smooth on Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10  and wine (Need testers for Vista!) 
      Can fix black screens, invisible menus and other issues

ddraw.zip
    • By blah
      Just updated to latest release, haven't changed any settings on the machine and can no longer play. Games starts then as soon as I start to try to play everything locks up.
      EDIT: If I set game to CnC Draw it works, DDwrapper no longer works. 
    • By tutankhamun
      How to know which map is which, in your Red Alert 2\Maps\Custom folder?
      whole files looks like this;

there is only one way to see their names while opening file and searching "Basic" in.

is there any basic way to know while wandering in your map folder? i really need that
    • By Saesch
      Hi at all,
      I can not play yuris revenge on cnc net. I can host a game or join a game and after loading and a few seconds, there is an connection error. 
      I searched a bit in the forums and found a similar problem, but there was the problem, the people were in egypt. But I'm from Germany ;-)
      Now what i tried until now:
      - Virus Protection is Sophos Home Premium, i excluded the whole folder, where the game is installed
      - I added every *.exe in the folder to windows firewall
      - I completely reinstalled the game from origin and cncnet client.
      - Installed everything on my Laptop, no success.
      -> Very interesting: I can play it when only my Computer and Laptop are in the online(!) match. But they are in the same network.
      Maybe it was more, but i can't remember 😅
      There is a log File, i think there is an interesting line (last one):
      08.04. 19:22:36.891    Contacting tunnel at 178.32.35.210:51339
      08.04. 19:22:36.892    Downloading from http://178.32.35.210:51339/request?clients=2
      08.04. 19:22:37.033    Added port 12346
      08.04. 19:22:37.036    Added port 31598
      08.04. 19:22:37.043    SRM: NOTICE #cncnet-yr-game1897848 :START 841920;Saesch;0.0.0.0:12346;(removed player name);0.0.0.0:31598
      Why is there no IP?
      OS is Windows 10 Pro
      CNCnet Version: 4.26
      I will not post hardware details, because i think its not an hardware issue.
      Thanks a lot for your help.
      And sorry for my english🙈