Long time red alert 2 player (Onion97)

Ismael100

What's up guys! I'm coming back to red alert 2, I just wanted to make this post to say hey to the community and ask which of the OG's and original players are still around?

I remember so many gg's and great times with people I used to share games with. I'm really glad to see cnc.net has kept the game alive.

Edited by Ismael100

5 hours ago, a1nthony said:

Hey it’s alarm2202, Brett’s friend. I remember you, glad to see you coming back!

Nice super glad to be back. Hey recently I heard that Brett passed away, is that true? I'm really sorry to hear that if that's the case. What happened?

Had so many GG's with Brett and he had my back in some great clan games, I was really sad to hear the news if that's true

6 hours ago, Ismael100 said:

Nice super glad to be back. Hey recently I heard that Brett passed away, is that true? I'm really sorry to hear that if that's the case. What happened?

Had so many GG's with Brett and he had my back in some great clan games, I was really sad to hear the news if that's true

Yeah he passed away a few years back, me and him had some rank 1 clans and were a pretty good duo. Good times. He had a snowmobile accident. It was really sad as we grew up in the game together! But yeah glad to see a familiar face. 

On 12/22/2018 at 11:35 PM, Ismael100 said:

Haha yes Kireeek! Good to see you, you still play here and there? That’s awesome news 

Yep, I still play here and there, join us whenever you get the chance!

On 12/22/2018 at 11:35 PM, Ismael100 said:

Why?? Too much pwnage?? Who are you! We played?

"KrazySenpai" is "KrazyMarc" if you remember him, he was part of the games we played years ago.