CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rocketeer

How to host a v3 server for YR

Hi all,

I'd like to host a v3 server but the pinned post is of v2. Could anyone please tell me how I can host a v3 server for YR?

Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SubTeRnNRosE
      I'm a Tunnel Server Host of V2,Serve RA2&mods  and Called [CN]Bug VS Soon-3 These days Cheaters is getting rampant in Mental Omega with RAM Modify applications How Can I monitor all  IPs using my tunnel server  Then I can catch&forbid them form using my server
    • By DeathViking666
      So I have a weird issue here....
      I can create a tunnel server fine and it shows up in lobby when I go create game and advanced. Other people can even connect to it but it will say something about them having different files to me or something. 
      So If I start a game on my tunnel server and then go up to the top to cnclobby it just doesn't show up for me. My friend in Australia also cannot see my game lobby. 
    • By kknd2krossfire
      It would be interesting to see KKND2 Krossfire playing online with your cncnet application. This game is on the PC version and on the Sony Playstation 1, next to the Dune 2000 & Command & Conquer, this game was in the style of the RTS genre, it was also WarZone 2100, but more than the K & C series K & K 2 Krossfire - since there are 3 dynasties - These are Robots, Survivors and Monsters. - It's like an Alliance - Survivors, Monsters - Screens, and GDI Robots

• By DOGMEATJR
      What ports do I need to Forward?