You Recently Reverted Changes To Unit Behavior

9LivesCatFood

One thing I have noticed since the changes were reverted is for example:

Land MK in normal (not extended) range of SAM site.

Target SAM site.

MK shoots SAM site.

Then MK walks a couple cells before re-targeting SAM site.

Forgot how bad MK control used to be.

Back to spamming 'S' after every command.

(At least the revert seemed to fix the 'swivel' glitch, where carryall would hover hover and around MK but not pick it up.)

9lives is just retarded, nothing more to say.

Bro you simple dunno how to play the game, its clear by reading your retarded comments. So stop whining and learn to play the game, it aint that hard.

Sol why bother waste your time with this moron, he clearly is clueless when it comes to the game. 

"Why have so many mammoth fights"  - this comment makes joke of the year, and truly shows your incompetence.

Edited by Mola
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mola said:

9lives is just retarded, nothing more to say.

Bro you simple dunno how to play the game, its clear by reading your retarded comments. So stop whining and learn to play the game, it aint that hard.

Sol why bother waste your time with this moron, he clearly is clueless when it comes to the game. 

"Why have so many mammoth fights"  - this comment makes joke of the year, and truly shows your incompetence.

youre like trz thinking he pro then gets his ass beat ? let's be honest you don't like changes to the game (besides unlimited weed and more tiberium all over the place). thats ok sweetie. dont have to act like tiberian sun has perfect balance. maps arent even balanced and yet here you are crying that youre pro and know so much about video games. when i dont even play with you forest fire newbs with your unlimited weed mod map version of it. or booty buddies on terrace not because im not good but because i cant stand your autism. i simply don't have the patience to play with losers who talk like you all day ingame. you dont play high level you just think you do cause you have your head up your ass. all that you are is a handful of people who spam terrace and forest fires with your "online friends" youre not pro. its not the cool kids table. got a big ego for no reason like trz used to lol. you made the game worse just so you could have mammy carryall fights because the matches you play are so predictable. good job.

Edited by 9LivesCatFood
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Mola said:

You clearly don't know who i am.

You talk to much, how about you join the games and try to keep up. 

You are so pompous  and egotistical. Your playstyle dictates your opinion not no "pro" opinion. You just can't stand the idea of something changing the way the game plays. Yes a ion cannon suddenly being thrown into the mix would change a hell of a lot. And that scares the shit out of you. Rather than admit that you say hurr durr youre a newb. Nod being underpowered is a stupid argument. Make the commando buildable after the tech center. (yes I know that scares you too). Guess what? I don't care. Your arguments are based on preserving the current gameplay not balance or "pro" bullshit. You're flat out delusional. It's a game with rules made by a game company. They aren't handed down by god. Tiberian Sun is not balanced, never was. The maps are unfair. The factions aren't perfect. I doubt Westwood wanted you to be able to one shot a structure with the disruptor. That's why they patched it to make it so Mammoth couldn't shoot through structures anymore and one shot a MCV. It's all subjective. It's just your opinion not "pro". Get the fuck outta here with your newb pro hurr durr nod gimped bullshit. Those arent arguments those are just your pathetic ego spewing bullshit at people.

Edited by 9LivesCatFood

On 4/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, Mola said:

Like i said, all talk and cant keep up in a game with skilled players.

I have no clue how to play this game, its that simple. Go play some mod maps.

I'd say I keep up fine, dork. Unlike you, I've balanced many Tiberian Sun mods and modded the game a lot. Not only that I play pretty good. You're just a tezz weed ff scrub. Come back at me with a real argument instead of "yo guys he newb i pro" no bitch. you got a ego and nothing else. no arguments at all read your posts. nothing of value ever said by you other than how pro you think you are. delusional out the ass.

Edited by 9LivesCatFood

Bro your a shit player and always have been.  Look at you building on low pp, and your resolution. Not to mention you owning 1 noob doesn't prove anything. I can beat you on any map with any fraction. Go do mod maps like i said, you aint good enough anything else.

Feel free to join my game and we play any official map, unless your just talk as i said.

• Like 1

A player who claims he is "better" and knows better then the majority of top players, and wants to implement a change to the entire game, with an whacked idea. Why don't he just mod a map and the few people who like it can play it? Its pretty simple.

Edited by Mola

• 2 months later...

This thread was impressive lol. Someone got attacked because they wanted a "bug fix" reinstated. Not unreasonable!

If you want to keep the game 'authentic', complete with all bugs and erratic behaviour, I can understand that, it's the same as the classic wow community.

However, it's not necessarily the best thing for the game.

I see another thread on here "How can we attract more players to Tiberian Sun?"

Applying a known fix to bad unit behaviour seems useful. 

It's ok for "bug fixes" to affect the pro metagame. It doesn't have to be stale and unchanging.

I've watched a bunch of pro TS games and the infantry and mk2/carryall micro is certainly impressive, but a fresh take on things can be a good thing. Especially if it helps people get into the game.