Final Alert 2 Help (Sandbags)

V3x

i dont think thats possible.  in multiplayer a player cant own pre-placed buildings, and sandbags are structures which are immediately converted to overlay on map load. you could try a trigger with event being the default fire immediately and action being change house→player house, and attach that to each and every sand bag building to see if for some dumb reason triggers are read and fired before buildings in map load, but they probably arent tbh.

• Thanks 1

its a real simple trigger thats going to look exactly like this 
posted image

posted image

posted image

and then in the third one your going to put the house (singleplayer), or <player @> (multiplayer) or whatever that tag in ra2 is. im using finalTI but its all the same editor.
then your going to have to attach that to every single sandbag.
posted image

Im looking for uncrushable sandbags yes, like in the first allied campaign in New York. But I don't necessary need them too be buildable for the player or the computer. But I guess you have too edit the map file or something and cant do it in the editor.

sure you can. just take these keys and put them in you INI editor under edit→ini like so

GASAND

Crushable=no

posted image

posted image

just avoid doing extensive modding via this ini editor, as you can break a map with a faulty ini input. maby even back up your map.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, McPwny said:

i think thats done by going to the entry that says
Basic 
and adding a key that says
Author=name here

which is irrelevantly enough, one of the few INI flags you can set thats not from rules.ini
posted image

This worked perfectly. Thanks!

• Thanks 1