CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
futurama53406

Zero Hour Serious Error nothing working for fix

So i bought the command and conquer ultimate collection and installed generals and zero hour and everytime i play zero hour it just randomly crashes and exit's and gives me a you encountered a serious error which ive seen it a typical thing but nothing ive tried has fixed it and it just keeps crashing randomly. Any other suggestions? Ive tried uninstall and reinstall, options.ini,windows service pack3, run as admin, direct x install. What else can I try to fix it for windows 10?

hmm, did you try options.ini which is in Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MsMnMs
      I just downloaded the Tiberian Sun: Firestorm game from the site and I was so excited to get to play this game again. Then when I went to click on the icon to start playing, I received a notice that the extention 'Game.exe' had been moved or was deleted and I have no way to play this game that I just installed. Can anyone help tell me why? Windows 10 x64 OS.

• By Bolty
      So i have no clue what happend, but at one day i just wasn't able to connect to cncnet, because some weird dronebl thing had somthing and the reason was once "none" and then "exherbospam" i have like no clue about any of this, i just want to play with my friend with my mod i was working on and thats it, i have been doing it for over 2 years now and there was no such problem. Beside that the "reasons" were from march 2019 is like really weird to me.

• By eliteplayer
      [AM 01:31] ERROR :Closing Link: Elite_Game_ by NuclearFallout.WA.US.GameSurge.net (Excess Flood)
      please Cncnet admin repair this bug , i can't happy play this game(YRcncnet)
    • By FistOFun
      Is there a way to attack move? Also is there a way to put a way point for buildings?

I grew up with the original C&C and I appreciate they didn't include these features, but I find them rather fundamental now.

Many thanks for any response.
    • By hsiddique
      Hi all,
      I don't know why, but CnC net will not allow me to play Yuri's Revenge online.
      This occured when trying to updated to 16.5
      The update process was distruped and said to have failed though on the bottom right it says 6.5, when trying to force an update, it fails also. I haven't been able tp update to 6.6 or the latest 6.7
      Back story. I have the game on origins, yuri's revenge is downloaded through origins, and downloaded CnCNet through https://cncnet.org/yuris-revenge.
      On the top right when laughing "Yuri's Revenge CnCNet", the top right shows "YR Online: N/A"
      Please help
      Thank you so much!