CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
futurama53406

Zero Hour Serious Error nothing working for fix

So i bought the command and conquer ultimate collection and installed generals and zero hour and everytime i play zero hour it just randomly crashes and exit's and gives me a you encountered a serious error which ive seen it a typical thing but nothing ive tried has fixed it and it just keeps crashing randomly. Any other suggestions? Ive tried uninstall and reinstall, options.ini,windows service pack3, run as admin, direct x install. What else can I try to fix it for windows 10?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Soviet Reaper Dragon
      As any of you fellow traditionalists out there remember about the very first Command & Conquer game, The Global Defense Initiative's armies wore Gold and The Brotherhood Of NOD's armies wore Grey.
      The remastered version is almost complete except for this one minor crucial detail. GDI still has the option of choosing Gold as their color, however Grey is missing and traditionalist Brotherhood Of NOD players like me cannot select it, but must settle for second best in choosing Red when playing as NOD.
      Has anyone else told the developers about this and suggested they remedy this acute annoyance by adding in Grey to one of the downloadable updates for C&C Remastered?
      🤔

• By Xeroyashar
      how can I do i put zombie mission civilan my map ?

(Türk var mı varsa yardımcı olabilir mi )
    • By sun16
      So there is this map with a cool background that I want to use as my background and stuff but idk how to get it   192.168.0.1
      192.168.o.1

• By drknox88
      I installed the Origin C&C Generals version of Yuri's Revenge, then I installed Purple Alert. The Purple Alert launcher loads fine, but when I click "Launch Purple Alert" the C&C Generals "Ra2 or YR" launcher pops up. When I click YR it just loads the Vanilla YR. Is there any way to bypass something so that I can play Purple Alert? I played it years ago when I had the non C&C Generals version and it was the best mod ever!