CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
futurama53406

Zero Hour Serious Error nothing working for fix

So i bought the command and conquer ultimate collection and installed generals and zero hour and everytime i play zero hour it just randomly crashes and exit's and gives me a you encountered a serious error which ive seen it a typical thing but nothing ive tried has fixed it and it just keeps crashing randomly. Any other suggestions? Ive tried uninstall and reinstall, options.ini,windows service pack3, run as admin, direct x install. What else can I try to fix it for windows 10?

hmm, did you try options.ini which is in Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Nuttawet
      Can Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath on steam play online multiplayer?
    • By amokk
      I keep having to ignore the same users. does the ignore time out?? and if it does can it be made perm??

• By js1m2
      Hi Everyone,
      I've got kind of a weird issue that i saw mentioned online many times, but no fix or solutions for it.
      So, in order of steps, i installed C&C Tiberian Sun (which says includes Firestorm) from The First Decade collection, installed the First Decade Patch v1.03 Revision 4, then installed the TSPatch (from http://downloads.cncnet.org/TSpatch.exe ) and was able to get Tiberian Sun to work via the TSLauncher
      However, i finished the Tiberian Sun campaign and just went to try Firestorm and for some reason am getting the message "Unable to read scenario" when trying to start any campaign, GDI or Nod.

I'm not sure if I'm missing any files or there's some other issue going on. Any help would be appreciated. 
    • By scut
      Hi all
      I'm now knee-deep in TD SP mapping and am starting to run into questions that I can't answer via Nyerguds guide, opening the default maps or a lot of googling.
      Is there anyway to improve the AI on gunboats? They seem to find one target and fixate on it until it's dead. If it moves out of range they won't change target to anything else. This is on the "Hunt" AI used by gunboats in all the campaign maps. I've tried putting gunboats in a difference House (Multi3) and using "All to Hunt" on them to refresh their AI state and hopefully get them to re-target, but "All to Hunt" kicks in for every AI unit in every House.
      I've also tried creating them as a teamtype and giving them MOVE-HUNT-MOVE-HUNT instructions to try to refresh their AI (I had hoped they would ignore the move instructions), but that just results in them swanning around in the water in a really weird manner.
      I'm unsure where newly built Orca's will arrive from? I have a House (located SE map corner) where the reinforcement edge is set to South, but Orca's seem to come in from the right side of the map, or from the top-right corner? Do player A-10's always come from the top-left corner of the map? Is there anyway to control this? If Chinooks are buildlevel 98 and so are Wooden Fences, is there anyway to give the player the ability to built Chinooks without Fences, or is that just how it is?
    • By MsMnMs
      I just downloaded the Tiberian Sun: Firestorm game from the site and I was so excited to get to play this game again. Then when I went to click on the icon to start playing, I received a notice that the extention 'Game.exe' had been moved or was deleted and I have no way to play this game that I just installed. Can anyone help tell me why? Windows 10 x64 OS.