Temple of Tiberian Sun

Infrush0wnz

This is Singleplayer map brought into multiplayer (coop) style. As we all know players including me myselfe more and more enjoy cooperation expecially when it comes vs AI. Although I don't claim any credit of this map and I found that my skills of creating a new map are aweful; instead of starting a new modification of existing map. I would really appreciate your thoughts of reconstructing this outstanding map for multiplayer use before I start my jorney of hard work.

Some tips and notes made by concept of how this possible be made of.

TempleofTS.png.0b6c564226516e5db0e4fb0fe30b4652.png

Map preview from Final Sun editor.

TempleofTS_minimap.png.cb1287d7c241ed83bc84815a6e6c8835.png

Early peek from Final Sun editor.

TempleofTS_1st_Look_map.thumb.png.fb367d4ee81f061e9fda6ba4c67de926.png

TempleofTS_2nd_Look_map.thumb.png.009a3ec9930abef494a3426c3420ef8a.png

TempleofTS_3rd_Look_map.thumb.png.aa617e9a0fc40a4a13257a76863e3b5d.png

Moders who I would like to shout out a big Thank You for their work and keeping my entuziasm still going: Agrathore, EliteGI, Holland, Wtf_ovo and thous who ask me if there will be new maps: HK10THFC, Computer. Am hopefully thinking I didn't missed out anyone. ? ✌️ Also thanks to HeadRush and ChrisCord on Discord.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

This looks nice :D. A nice interesting co op is always a nice thing for the morning to wake up

This map will definitely wake you up in a morning and it's full of Arnolds I mean it! Sure am not going to send you the pictures of final base lol but you might be interested of flame throwers they are capable to use now. :D 

On 4/7/2020 at 4:53 PM, bk57 said:

Ha, this is the third map from my Discovert Operations campaign. Awesome that you want to make a coop map from this. ?

Here is the thread:

On 4/7/2020 at 4:53 PM, bk57 said:

Some tips and notes made by concept of how this possible be made of.

TempleofTS.png.0b6c564226516e5db0e4fb0fe30b4652.png

WTF?

"City" is the neutral house.

BadGuy1-3, Dammed, Cabal are all enemy houses linked to Nod, the "GDI AI" is a captured GDI base under Nod control.

"Dammed" is the owner of the dam, just supporting power supply of the captured GDI base and some obelisks

"Cabal" is actually the Nod headquartiers, featuring unique and experimental technology and the core defender (as the final Boss of this mission)

GoodGuy houses feature the rebels (active/passive), which are player controlled, but have different colours.

Have you played the whole mission until the end?

I have done a lot of changes since the first version, predominantly messing around with AI. I can send you the actual version, if you like.

Why did you replace the members of the commando team with E1 soldiers?! And were is the additional artwork from? ?

Anyway, keep on going!

• Check 1

35 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Ha, this is the third map from my Discovert Operations campaign. Awesome that you want to make a coop map from this. ?

Here is the thread:

WTF?

"City" is the neutral house.

BadGuy1-3, Dammed, Cabal are all enemy houses linked to Nod, the "GDI AI" is a captured GDI base under Nod control.

"Dammed" is the owner of the dam, just supporting power supply of the captured GDI base and some obelisks

"Cabal" is actually the Nod headquartiers, featuring unique and experimental technology and the core defender (as the final Boss of this mission)

GoodGuy houses feature the rebels (active/passive), which are player controlled, but have different colours.

Have you played the whole mission until the end?

I have done a lot of changes since the first version, predominantly messing around with AI. I can send you the actual version, if you like.

Why did you replace the members of the commando team with E1 soldiers?! And were is the additional artwork from? ?

Anyway, keep on going!

Couple days ago I found your post under Tiberian Sun Maps here on Forum. I didn't realized who was the owner of this map before until that moment. This is one badass map witch I was playing on Campaign years ago... I was so excited about it so I used my FinalSun to rename some of game prologe at the start and yeah It had some errors aswell I had to fix but anyways this is how I found your map in game folder today.

Does this map real name is ''Temple of Tiberian Sun" into whole Desert Operations mod you made?
I haven't completely figured out the way how will this works out on coop multiplyer but am glad you shared this very useful information here with me; It will definitely help me a lot and yet I alredy changed City under Neutral faction.

I dont think I've completed this mission on Campaign due the errors I had and tho I remenber that after you destroy Core defender there was a Tratos escaping on train (spoiler alert) witch you have to kill to Complete the Mission.

E1 infantries are not changed instead of small elite team you did for single player. I had to remove MCV's from start and every other possibe unit when game starts. Each player now has one commando at start (GS, Umagon or Tiberian Fiend) for Beta. So E1's are like general basic start units now.

I think I would really appreaciate the newer version of this map if you would be that cind. It would also really help me with triggers etc for the complete scenario. Thank you Massiah you were the last guy who I expected to read this post and am so HAPPY you did! Please feel free to contact me here I am looking forward for more single player maps you have to bring them for multiplayer comunity here on CnCnet with your approval.

Edited by bk57

• 2 weeks later...

Almost.... almost done! Act I, Act II, Act III - complete.
City.thumb.png.9425b9c2580f33d6db0adcfd0d3f24ea.png

Final Beta test: Available.gif.e9e0a305738f8f223564926263aa660a.gif
Download link: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/10491-bkmod-1920-maps/

SKIRMISH  &  3 Player

Skirmish.png.270414c72f6bc8a26db8740a6a97fa58.png

MULTIPLAYER (2 Player)

Multiplayer.png.a271256b3b2718371c066b8e16f20ac8.png

Add extra AI for more players.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BasesOFF.png.13278f19f6a9b99de5da2ff9ec687672.png Unit Count - 03 (Max) BasesON.png.6403ad7089fdadc51b1bd47dce586a61.png Unit Count - 00
Feel free to start with Nod or GDI. To avoid game from crash don't start Side: ''???''.

Edited by bk57
  • Like 2

So nice it's Friday right?! How about we make this weekend even better... Finally here Full beta - Temple of Tiberian Sun.

TempleofTS_Campaign.png.af6dcc60d41069082d2499cfe0a3c413.png

Minimap.png.27cef7bdc9de131cd520b5ccb3f3caf3.png

1. Secure the train - Infiltrate Nod's outpost.

TempleofTS_Pro_train.gif.5b4d5f333a7f868b95a316a17191636c.gif

2. Objective One: Locate a capture T.V. array South.

TempleofTS_Pro_base1.gif.c93ce6248a924c5afff8daff78142eee.gif

3. Objective Two: Destroy Mammoth Mark II Prototype. (Capture GDI's Radar and disable Bridge destruction security protocol)

TempleofTS_Pro_MKII.gif.45a18a5827421832b427e2d01e02a0c4.gif

4. Objective Three: Assasinate Tratos. (Locate and Capture 2nd T.V. array)

TempleofTS_Pro_Tratos.gif.bf22661442a42f8042a3b89c392b20fe.gif

Download link will be announced in couple days. Don't miss -> Available.gif.e9e0a305738f8f223564926263aa660a.gif

______________________________Credit_________________________________

Discovert Operations: Mission 3 (map).......................................Messiah
Standalone Patch (Units, Structures, Terrain and more)..............Holland
Full reconstruction from Campaign to Multiplayer............................bk57

______________________________Extra__________________________________

Start only with E1 (infantry).............................................................Holland
Capture T.V. array multiplayer..........................................................Wtf_ovo
Max Queue Units 10..........................................................................Holland
Flamethrower Arnolds for...................................MikePence(Hungry Mike)
Message Delay 1.7..............................................................................EliteGI
2020 XTX inis....................................................................................Holland
No MCV's at start..................................................................................bk57

___________________________Lead Test Crew____________________________

+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.1..........................................bk57
+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.1...............................HK10THFC

+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.2..........................................bk57
+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.2...............................HK10THFC
+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.2.................................Computer

+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.3.........................................bk57
+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.3..............................HK10THFC
+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta 0.0.3................................Computer

+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta Final.........................................bk57
+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta Final..............................HK10THFC
+3 AI | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta Final................................Computer

+4I | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta Pro..............................................bk57
+4I | Temple of Tiberian Sun | Beta Pro...................................HK10THFC

_____________________________Utilities_______________________________

FinalSun.exe............................................................................XCC Editor
FSSToolkit................................................................................XCC Mixer
Discord........................................................................................Notepad
Gifcam..........................................................................................Hotkeys
TiemViewer......................................................................................Mods

THANKS TO

CnCnet Team

This is what you get most of the time while trying to get map working... and oh! hello a crate lol. :D 

Launch_bug.gif.f1b56d14d4cd8d9532c5369ddea75816.gif Pro_TempleofTS_sp3.1.gif.9037e44a8fa565a5830f1028e2ac8456.gif

Edited by bk57
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Infrush0wnz changed the title to Temple of Tiberian Sun
  • 7 months later...
On 6/23/2023 at 2:34 PM, Ender_TS said:

Where is this map?

I send you the map on Telegram.
You can find it also on: 

17 hours ago, amokk said:

https://mapdb.cncnet.org/search.php?game=ts&age=0&search=Temple

paste this into your browser....

then change temple to whatever to serch for whatever..

Map isn't actually on servers. It's too big to upload.
Just look for "Temple" here: 

• 6 months later...