Is It worth it to spam Yuri Brutes vs Prism Tanks?

XGalaxyZ

On 5/5/2020 at 5:13 PM, cypher said:

brute is faster as prism (regarding cnc.fandom)

+ you don't have unlimited free space...it depends on the map

That is correct. That Yuri Brutes are faster than Prism Tanks. :D And Yuri Brutes. are also cheaper to make aswell Yuri Brute. price is 500$ and a prism tank is 1200$ And with a cloning vats You can spam alot of Yuri Brutes. cheaper! ❤️ And even use the Genetic Mutator. superweapon. On your own initiates. To spam Yuri Brutes. vs Prism Tanks. alot cheaper! ❤️ And yuri brutes! Are also more powerful! Than prism tanks. aswell ❤️ Because. once i spam too many Yuri Brutes. vs Prism Tanks. I will always WIN! ❤️ Wheter. its vs AI or Human Players. :P 

• 3 months later...
On 5/12/2020 at 11:29 PM, FlyingMustache said:

Brutes are support units for masterminds, gats and mags. You usually just use the genetic mutator to make them and basically can use them as a meat shield for the rest of your army that can't be ignored because the brutes themselves do a lot of damage if you don't kill them right away. @XGalaxyZ

Yup Because Yuri Brutes! are Extremely Overpowered! ❤️ :D And once i spam too much! Of them! The AI their Prism Tanks will always! LOSE! As Yuri Brute. spammers! Are true game winners! ❤️ And once yuri brutes! Reach too high numbers! Prism Tanks! can never defeat them! :D 

On 9/7/2020 at 9:54 AM, reflexion said:

If you spend the same amount of money in prism as in brutes, you can't win. Sorry, but im talking of a normal skilled game, no noob and AI games.

The TOPIC is "Is it worth to spam Yuri Brutes vs Prism tanks?"

The Answer is clearly NO! Why? if we have both 50000k and you have a cloning vat. I will produce 28 prism tanks and you 200 brutes. With splash damage and elite prism i will kill your brutes flawless.

-> In this case, the rear tanks are not used vs the 500 brutes.

The next fact ist, with an increasing mass of prism tanks and the increasing amount of elite prism by killing brutes, your brutes are not able to reach in any situation the prism tanks. You can win with with 10 brutes against 2 prism, if the opponent has not enought skill, but with increasing amount of prism, any number of brutes will die.

So if we answer your Question: IS IT WORTH?
ANSWER: Absolutely not! Its a technical fact in case of the splash damage, the range ,the slow down effect and the successively elite promotions of the prism tanks.

If I SPAM YURI BRUTES! VS THE AI THEIR PRISM TANKS! They will ALWAYS WIN! ❤️ Also If i spam an insane amount of Hungry Yuri Brutes! The Prism Tanks will struggle defeating them! Because the yuri brutes! Are Extremely Overpowered! And the human player would quit the game. If facing a big amount of Hungry Yuri Brutes! So ill say it here YES! Yuri Brute spamming vs Prism Tanks IS ALWAYS WORTH IT! TO DO! ❤️ Since Mass Prism Tanks never! defeat my hungry yuri brutes! :D 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/21/2021 at 1:26 PM, XGalaxyZ said:

❤️❤️ Always worth it! :D :D 

100% TRUE! ❤️❤️ :P :P❤️❤️Hungry! Yuri Brute! spammers! Always! WIN! Over Prism Tank Spammers! Once The Hungry! Yuri Brutes! Reach An insane amount of numbers! The Noobs. will always LOSE! :) :) Wheter its VS AI or Human Players. :D :D 

• Upvote 1

I've never heard of anyone actually trying such a tactic. I know genetic mutator will give a few brutes, but its never enough to actually tip the scales in a given match. Perhaps your brute spam tactic would work in a rekoool or infinite money type game...do you agree?'

Let us know! have you tried spamming brutes versus a strong pro player and won? Perhaps you and me can test it out someday. I dont doubt you @XGalaxyZ, i just have never seen it done before...that's all.

P.s. those pictures with brutes you posted is of a survival map. We need real proof.

Edited by aWarNoob_sed0na
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

I've never heard of anyone actually trying such a tactic. I know genetic mutator will give a few brutes, but its never enough to actually tip the scales in a given match. Perhaps your brute spam tactic would work in a rekoool or infinite money type game...do you agree?'

Let us know! have you tried spamming brutes versus a strong pro player and won? Perhaps you and me can test it out someday. I dont doubt you @XGalaxyZ, i just have never seen it done before...that's all.

P.s. those pictures with brutes you posted is of a survival map. We need real proof.

Xd This Topic. Is just as a Joke. Lol You really think Yuri Brutes would work against a Human Player? Ive seen Yuri Brutes get Destroyed. easily when a human player. Uses good management :P P.S On that survival map I Just made sure the 250 Prism Tanks had acquired a different target. So they dont target my Yuri Brutes. :D And They were from an AI Player too.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, XGalaxyZ said:

Xd This Topic. Is just as a Joke. Lol You really think Yuri Brutes would work against a Human Player? Ive seen Yuri Brutes get Destroyed. easily when a human player. Uses good management :P P.S On that survival map I Just made sure the 250 Prism Tanks had acquired a different target. So they dont target my Yuri Brutes. :D And They were from an AI Player too.

Boooo! I thought you were serious. What a anticlimax.

34 minutes ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

Boooo! I thought you were serious. What a anticlimax.

XD! You always WIN! Spamming! The Hungry! Yuri Brutes! vs the AI Their Prism Tanks! :P Thats why you only spam those Cute Hungry! Yuri Brutes! vs the AI PLayers! :D 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, XGalaxyZ said:

XD! You always WIN! Spamming! The Hungry! Yuri Brutes! vs the AI Their Prism Tanks! :P Thats why you only spam those Cute Hungry! Yuri Brutes! vs the AI PLayers! :D 

Would be funny to make a video montage of brutes owning other players and this music playing:

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

Would be funny to make a video montage of brutes owning other players and this music playing:

Now Now Sedona. You should really know That i am the Number One! Best spammer! Of Hungry Yuri Brutes! :D As I will always say That The Hungry Yuri Brutes! Of mine are never! useless! or too expensive! ❤️ :3 :P Since They always work perfectly! When i lead them. :) Either way. One should take my advice And Always spam hungry yuri brutes! to win! ❤️ 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, XGalaxyZ said:

Now Now Sedona. You should really know That i am the Number One! Best spammer! Of Hungry Yuri Brutes! :D As I will always say That The Hungry Yuri Brutes! Of mine are never! useless! or too expensive! ❤️ :3 :P Since They always work perfectly! When i lead them. :) Either way. One should take my advice And Always spam hungry yuri brutes! to win! ❤️ 

Please make the video montage that I ask for, and make a post about it showing to all how awesome yuri brutes are! Then I will see with my own eyes the power of your yuri brute spam. Even if only versus Ai_Players ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

Please make the video montage that I ask for, and make a post about it showing to all how awesome yuri brutes are! Then I will see with my own eyes the power of your yuri brute spam. Even if only versus Ai_Players ?

:P Now You can enjoy this Photo where i got 3000! ELITE HUNGRY YURI BRUTES! ❤️ As that is enough! To defeat any enemy i face! :D 

image.thumb.png.59d9bd73484037876d1507f3353240b6.png

• Upvote 1
  • Check 1

I think no; as prisms begin to promote veteran, beams reflections increase greatly, letting brutes no chance to even approaching on themselves. But a mixture of brutes with lashers would be a more logical combination if you are to rush.

• Check 2

38 minutes ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

Haha very good! I am impressed. Still looks like a survival map though.

Really?! Its actually a Normal Map with slightly few modifactions slapped. To it :P Nothing too big 

41 minutes ago, cc88_06 said:

I think no; as prisms begin to promote veteran, beams reflections increase greatly, letting brutes no chance to even approaching on themselves. But a mixture of brutes with lashers would be a more logical combination if you are to rush.

Yup :P But if you spam Hungry Yuri Brutes vs the AI Their Prism Tanks. Your Hungry Yuri Brutes always WIN! ❤️ Check this video out as 60 Prism Tanks killed 500 Hungry Yuri Brutes. easily Losing only 1 Tank XD!

4 hours ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

Yuri Brutes. work perfectly in survival maps. If the AI has a priority to attack buildings. instead :D :P But If i would spam something at Rekoool Maps its the apocalyse + kirov airships i would spam there ❤️ 

20 hours ago, XGalaxyZ said:

Really?! Its actually a Normal Map with slightly few modifactions slapped. To it :P Nothing too big 

Yup :P But if you spam Hungry Yuri Brutes vs the AI Their Prism Tanks. Your Hungry Yuri Brutes always WIN! ❤️ Check this video out as 60 Prism Tanks killed 500 Hungry Yuri Brutes. easily Losing only 1 Tank XD!

Maybe 1000 brutes to 60 prism tanks would work? You say only half that killed just 1 tank, but sometimes, when it comes to these unit spamming rush attacks,  just having a tad bit more can tip the scale making you win. Thats why I thought you were serious about winning with brute spam vs human players. I've seen crazier tactics.

5 hours ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

Maybe 1000 brutes to 60 prism tanks would work? You say only half that killed just 1 tank, but sometimes, when it comes to these unit spamming rush attacks,  just having a tad bit more can tip the scale making you win. Thats why I thought you were serious about winning with brute spam vs human players. I've seen crazier tactics.

Xd It would be best to test this out in PvP Again :P Since some other Underpowered Units Can work good vs human players too :D But Nobodys really ballsy to Try out tank destroyers tesla tanks. And tesla troopers. :( As They are worth using in PvP with the Rebalance Patch :D But If ones really gonna spam only Yuri Brutes. vs human players. Never saw them winning if ones Iraq or Deployed mass snipers/virus prisms Seals/Tanyas XD. Im not saying Yuri Brutes. are terrible. At all parts. :P But vs AI Players they always WIN! ❤️ 

23 hours ago, XGalaxyZ said:

Xd It would be best to test this out in PvP Again :P Since some other Underpowered Units Can work good vs human players too :D But Nobodys really ballsy to Try out tank destroyers tesla tanks. And tesla troopers. :( As They are worth using in PvP with the Rebalance Patch :D But If ones really gonna spam only Yuri Brutes. vs human players. Never saw them winning if ones Iraq or Deployed mass snipers/virus prisms Seals/Tanyas XD. Im not saying Yuri Brutes. are terrible. At all parts. :P But vs AI Players they always WIN! ❤️ 

What if you anti-scout, multi-barrack, rush, and sell mcv, say, on a small map like dune patrol? 2 or 3 gat tanks to take out iraq deso or allied air. Just gotta reach his base before he can make a seal or some such thing. If you first hit his radar, then it's game over.

I mean versus human player of course.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:15 AM, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

What if you anti-scout, multi-barrack, rush, and sell mcv, say, on a small map like dune patrol? 2 or 3 gat tanks to take out iraq deso or allied air. Just gotta reach his base before he can make a seal or some such thing. If you first hit his radar, then it's game over.

I mean versus human player of course.

Okay. if you spam only Yuri Brutes. and Nothing else. dont bother. However! If you spam Yuri Brutes! Mixing them with other yuri units. Getting them for free via Genetic Mutator. They are a powerful! Option. to get. Especially if you let your slave miners. And other units Tank damage. for the Yuri Brutes. Since they themselves Can be pretty deadly. If your enemy is lacking. Numbers. with options. to kill the yuri brutes. quickly. As The Yuri Brutes. themselves can deal Stong Damage. If you get them in large numbers. made :D Yuri Brutes. arent all bad If you keep using the Superweapon + Cloning Vats to get them free/cheaper. But if your enemy has a strong amount Of Prism Tanks Desolators Snipers/Viruses Tanyas. and Seals. Many of them would die. Easily :( But if your enemy. Is Noob/forgets. To handle the Yuri Brutes. then they are done for. :P I Spammed them plenty of times. Within a Yuri Land Army and they won. quite a few times too. :D They can even be trained early game. Just to beat back basic tanks. Or to force an enemy to waste money trying to kill the brutes. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, XGalaxyZ said:

Okay. if you spam only Yuri Brutes. and Nothing else. dont bother. However! If you spam Yuri Brutes! Mixing them with other yuri units. Getting them for free via Genetic Mutator. They are a powerful! Option. to get. Especially if you let your slave miners. And other units Tank damage. for the Yuri Brutes. Since they themselves Can be pretty deadly. If your enemy is lacking. Numbers. with options. to kill the yuri brutes. quickly. As The Yuri Brutes. themselves can deal Stong Damage. If you get them in large numbers. made :D Yuri Brutes. arent all bad If you keep using the Superweapon + Cloning Vats to get them free/cheaper. But if your enemy has a strong amount Of Prism Tanks Desolators Snipers/Viruses Tanyas. and Seals. Many of them would die. Easily :( But if your enemy. Is Noob/forgets. To handle the Yuri Brutes. then they are done for. :P I Spammed them plenty of times. Within a Yuri Land Army and they won. quite a few times too. :D They can even be trained early game. Just to beat back basic tanks. Or to force an enemy to waste money trying to kill the brutes. 

If you dont feed them, then they become hungry. The hungry yuri brutes are the worst to play against! :P

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, aWarNoob_sed0na said:

If you dont feed them, then they become hungry. The hungry yuri brutes are the worst to play against! :P

:P But If you Happily Spam Tons of Hungry Yuri Brutes! vs the AI Their Prism Tanks! They will always WIN! ❤️ Especially If i spam an Insane Amount of Hungry Yuri Brutes! :D Because then! The Prism Tanks will struggle defeating them! ❤️ And Every Human Player. would always quit the game. If Facing a big amount of Hungry Yuri Brutes! too :) So Everyone should always spam them ❤️

• Upvote 1