Is It worth it to spam Yuri Brutes vs Prism Tanks?

XGalaxyZ

well I'm not so sure about that...how much is a brute - like 500? When you have the clonelab it's 250.

A prism is 900? So when you spam brutes you can have 3 for 1 prims...or 7 for 2 prisms....+ you can additionally build units in the warfactory

If you select your unit, hit CTRL + SHIFT, and click in a direction, your prism (and many units) will fire and move at the same time.

I can kill 500 brutes with 1 prism 99.9% of the time. The .01% is if nuclear war happens and my power goes out.

Prism is a faster unit, you move a bit ahead, then shoot, the move a bit, then shoot. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Brutes are support units for masterminds, gats and mags. You usually just use the genetic mutator to make them and basically can use them as a meat shield for the rest of your army that can't be ignored because the brutes themselves do a lot of damage if you don't kill them right away. @XGalaxyZ

Yup or even better send two miners in front followed by brutes and every thing else behind. I have even managed to sneak in chaos drones which are devastating if they get in. But mass brutes behind miners with mags and gats and you will be happy vs mass mirages.

Edited by Reano

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 11:58 PM, Reano said:

"Brutes are support units for masterminds, gats and mags. You usually just use the genetic mutator to make them and basically can use them as a meat shield for the rest of your army that can't be ignored because the brutes themselves do a lot of damage if you don't kill them right away. @XGalaxyZ

Yup or even better send two miners in front followed by brutes and every thing else behind. I have even managed to sneak in chaos drones which are devastating if they get in. But mass brutes behind miners with mags and gats and you will be happy vs mass mirages.

oh Man i would love to be happy to spam So much Yuri Brutes. vs Prism Tanks aswell :D Maybe if Yuri Brutes. got Buffed in health. Many would use em more. Even TS Cyborgs. are worth spamming as Anti-Infantry Option. compared to buggies wolverines

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2020 at 2:16 PM, cypher said:

well I'm not so sure about that...how much is a brute - like 500? When you have the clonelab it's 250.

A prism is 900? So when you spam brutes you can have 3 for 1 prims...or 7 for 2 prisms....+ you can additionally build units in the warfactory

? And if you have a soviet barracks and cloning vats And spam conscripts. With a Genetic Mutator One can spam Yuri Brutes. for a far cheaper option. As for Yuri Brutes at Mental Omega. They are a great option. to spam With Cloning Vats and if enemy lacks strong anti-infantry options. ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 3:54 AM, a1nthony said:

Answer is not in any practical situation. 95% of the time prism wanks will win, especially in mass. 

But If i spam tons.  of Yuri Brutes. With a Genetic Mutator Using it on my own Initiates. turning them into Yuri Brutes vs the AI Their Prism Tanks they would lose. As Yuri Brutes. can smash things. easily If enemy does not Prepare strong anti-infantry options. So vs the AI It is the answer to their Prism Tanks. And for a Human Player. it depends. how much prism tanks he/she Spams. And Ofcourse what the Yuri Player. Does to get Yuri Brutes.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, a1nthony said:

I’d argue if you ctrl*shift backwards you have a higher chance of winning with prism tanks as well; unit control favors the prism tanks. Also  if you manage to get elite prism tanks I think the brutes  are done for regardless 

I still disagree. Though Id depends. on how many prism tanks The allies player spams. And You can just Get Yuri Brutes cheaper with a Genetic Mutator. Almost nobody trains them. But against the AI Their Prism Tanks. you always win. spamming Yuri Brutes. against them. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 7:00 AM, XGalaxyZ said:

I still disagree. Though Id depends. on how many prism tanks The allies player spams. And You can just Get Yuri Brutes cheaper with a Genetic Mutator. Almost nobody trains them. But against the AI Their Prism Tanks. you always win. spamming Yuri Brutes. against them. ❤️

Brutes vs mirages brutes win easier if you have say one miner. Brutes vs prisms its not so easy for Yuri. but early brutes, chaos, mags and gats are awesome. 

12 hours ago, Reano said:

Brutes vs mirages brutes win easier if you have say one miner. Brutes vs prisms its not so easy for Yuri. but early brutes, chaos, mags and gats are awesome. 

Yup And that is why i love spamming Yuri Brutes vs Prism Tanks. ❤️ Massing Initiates with a cloning vats and Using Genetic Mutator on them Makes spamming Yuri Brutes alot cheaper. ❤️ Make almost no good anti-infantry Options and Yuri Brute spammers. Are sure to smash anything dead. If they dont face Desolators Seals Tanya or Rocketeers Snipers/Virus Mass Prism Tanks from a human player. But If i would spam Yuri Brutes. vs the AI Their Prism Tanks. i would always WIN! ❤️ 

This is hilarious. Prism always win vs brutes because after a few brutes, prism goes elite and in addition the prism splash slow down the brutes. So after a few brutes you have elite prism with hilarious damage and splash, afterwards brutes will die like flys. So if you use in addition CTRL + SHIFT like @[AuF]Mindwar mentioned, than brutes can't win against any army of prism. Maybe with 100 brutes against 3-4 prism if u split them in a right way.

Edited by reflexion

31 minutes ago, reflexion said:

This is hilarious. Prism always win vs brutes because after a few brutes, prism goes elite and in addition the prism splash slow down the brutes. So after a few brutes you have elite prism with hilarious damage and splash, afterwards brutes will die like flys. So if you use in addition CTRL + SHIFT like @[AuF]Mindwar mentioned, than brutes can't win against any army of prism. Maybe with 100 brutes against 3-4 prism if u split them in a right way.

If You spam! Yuri Brutes! vs the AI Their Prism Tanks. You will always WIN! ❤️ Also if i spam Yuri Brutes. like crazy Its gonna be difficult for Prism Tanks to defeat them! :D You might probably Be new to this Topic. But i did mention I spam! Yuri Brutes with Initiates and a cloning vats With Mutating them into Yuri Brutes with a Genetic Mutator. That way you save tons of money. And you can happily Spam Tons of Yuri Brutes. vs all the Prism Tanks One will encounter. ❤️ 

On 9/4/2020 at 9:28 PM, XGalaxyZ said:

If You spam! Yuri Brutes! vs the AI Their Prism Tanks. You will always WIN! ❤️ Also if i spam Yuri Brutes. like crazy Its gonna be difficult for Prism Tanks to defeat them! :D You might probably Be new to this Topic. But i did mention I spam! Yuri Brutes with Initiates and a cloning vats With Mutating them into Yuri Brutes with a Genetic Mutator. That way you save tons of money. And you can happily Spam Tons of Yuri Brutes. vs all the Prism Tanks One will encounter. ❤️ 

If you spend the same amount of money in prism as in brutes, you can't win. Sorry, but im talking of a normal skilled game, no noob and AI games.

The TOPIC is "Is it worth to spam Yuri Brutes vs Prism tanks?"

The Answer is clearly NO! Why? if we have both 50000k and you have a cloning vat. I will produce 28 prism tanks and you 200 brutes. With splash damage and elite prism i will kill your brutes flawless.

-> In this case, the rear tanks are not used vs the 500 brutes.

The next fact ist, with an increasing mass of prism tanks and the increasing amount of elite prism by killing brutes, your brutes are not able to reach in any situation the prism tanks. You can win with with 10 brutes against 2 prism, if the opponent has not enought skill, but with increasing amount of prism, any number of brutes will die.

So if we answer your Question: IS IT WORTH?
ANSWER: Absolutely not! Its a technical fact in case of the splash damage, the range ,the slow down effect and the successively elite promotions of the prism tanks.

Edited by reflexion

On 9/7/2020 at 9:54 AM, reflexion said:

If you spend the same amount of money in prism as in brutes, you can't win. Sorry, but im talking of a normal skilled game, no noob and AI games.

The TOPIC is "Is it worth to spam Yuri Brutes vs Prism tanks?"

The Answer is clearly NO! Why? if we have both 50000k and you have a cloning vat. I will produce 28 prism tanks and you 200 brutes. With splash damage and elite prism i will kill your brutes flawless.

-> In this case, the rear tanks are not used vs the 500 brutes.

The next fact ist, with an increasing mass of prism tanks and the increasing amount of elite prism by killing brutes, your brutes are not able to reach in any situation the prism tanks. You can win with with 10 brutes against 2 prism, if the opponent has not enought skill, but with increasing amount of prism, any number of brutes will die.

So if we answer your Question: IS IT WORTH?
ANSWER: Absolutely not! Its a technical fact in case of the splash damage, the range ,the slow down effect and the successively elite promotions of the prism tanks.

I Disagree. completely with your opinions Because! No matter how many Yuri Brutes! I spam! The AI Their Prism Tanks will LOSE! As Yuri Brutes! Are an amazing unit to spam in this game! ❤️ No matter how much Prism Tanks one is gonna spam The Yuri Brutes! will come out Victorious! As Yuri Brutes! Are Very Overpowered! against Everything they face! So yes My hungry yuri brutes! Will prevail Over everything that the enemy throws at them. But anyways you can have your opinions But i disagree with it completely. As Prism Tanks alone. Can lose vs Mass Deployed Siege Choppers too. ❤️ Edit. You never train Yuri Brutes. you simply Just mass Initiates and then use the Genetic Mutator to get Yuri Brutes. cheaper :3 

On 9/8/2020 at 4:52 PM, XGalaxyZ said:

I Disagree. completely with your opinions Because! No matter how many Yuri Brutes! I spam! The AI Their Prism Tanks will LOSE! As Yuri Brutes! Are an amazing unit to spam in this game! ❤️ No matter how much Prism Tanks one is gonna spam The Yuri Brutes! will come out Victorious! As Yuri Brutes! Are Very Overpowered! against Everything they face! So yes My hungry yuri brutes! Will prevail Over everything that the enemy throws at them. But anyways you can have your opinions But i disagree with it completely. As Prism Tanks alone. Can lose vs Mass Deployed Siege Choppers too. ❤️ Edit. You never train Yuri Brutes. you simply Just mass Initiates and then use the Genetic Mutator to get Yuri Brutes. cheaper :3 

Thats not an opinion, thats a mathematical fact. We are not talking vs a stupid AI, we are talking about equal conditions, which means HUMAN Player vs HUMAN Player (skilled). You can also see it in the video above how it ends. You can also win with a GI vs a RHINO Tank if the Player with the Rhino dont know what to do. But to compare such a szenario, equal conditions are necessary and in this setting prism tanks win.

I respect your opinion, that brutes can win vs AI oder beginner player, but under equal conditions its not possible.

Edited by reflexion

17 hours ago, reflexion said:

Thats not an opinion, thats a mathematical fact. We are not talking vs a stupid AI, we are talking about equal conditions, which means HUMAN Player vs HUMAN Player (skilled). You can also see it in the video above how it ends. You can also win with a GI vs a RHINO Tank if the Player with the Rhino dont know what to do. But to compare such a szenario, equal conditions are necessary and in this setting prism tanks win.

I respect your opinion, that brutes can win vs AI oder beginner player, but under equal conditions its not possible.

Lol first things first. Did you not know i made this topic Just for a laugh and to see who defends yuri brutes and who defends the prism tanks. Ill explain it here. Just to show you I Made this as a Joke Topic since!

1. I Already know yuri brutes are not worth spamming in certain situations. Since they are too fragile and even a single desolator can melt dozens of Yuri Brutes. Instantly.

2. Yuri Brutes. arent able to handle everything. on their own. Compared to their Mental Omega Counterpart who has 375HP In the vanilla game they only got 200 So even prism tanks mirages desolators Seals and Tanya along with snipers/virus can handle Yuri Brutes easily here.

3. Against the AI You can always win spamming Yuri Brutes. against them. ofcourse Cause they suck at handling them.

4. Yuri Brutes are expensive. 500$ Your better off getting them with the cloning vats. and making initiates and mutate them into Yuri Brutes instead.

5. Prism Tanks would always win against many things in Mass Numbers. Ofcourse Yuri Brutes. wont be able to reach them when they are in a massive group.

6. Spamming Yuri Brutes. vs Human Players is always asking for you to LOSE! the game. If they are Iraq or Allies they would deploy a Desolator Man. or a few Seals/Sniper IFVs. To handle the Yuri Brutes ❤️ 

7. That was about it. So yeah OFCOURSE I DO KNOW YURI BRUTES LOSE VS PRISM TANKS! As this is only a Joke Topic. Its not meant to say or act like Yuri Brutes are great against everything.

So do please read it. And for the one final time. I dont mind if you do PVP or vs AI As i always spam yuri brutes just for fun against the AI. Btw you probably forgot to read my other messages. :P 

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 10:48 PM, reflexion said:

And now here it is ❤️ Where i SPAM YURI BRUTES! vs the AI Their PRISM TANKS! :D They have 250 Prism Tanks. and myself Infinite amounts of money and Yuri Brutes. :D And my hungry yuri brutes! Came out victorious! Because like i said they are an amazing unit! To spam in this game! And! They are Extremely Overpowered! too against everything they face! ❤️ So ill say it nicely here Is It worth it to spam Yuri Brutes. vs Prism Tanks. Answer YES! To the AI their prism tanks! and NO! To a human player spamming prism tanks! :D Since the AI is too useless to use powerful stuff Properly against my hungry yuri brutes! ❤️

image.thumb.png.85bd82d906ba671bbc9fc812be0ee8ce.pngimage.thumb.png.85bd82d906ba671bbc9fc812be0ee8ce.png

Edited by XGalaxyZ

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2020 at 10:01 PM, [AuF]Mindwar said:

If you select your unit, hit CTRL + SHIFT, and click in a direction, your prism (and many units) will fire and move at the same time.

I can kill 500 brutes with 1 prism 99.9% of the time. The .01% is if nuclear war happens and my power goes out.

Prism is a faster unit, you move a bit ahead, then shoot, the move a bit, then shoot. 

Then Dont kill 1000 Off my hungry yuri brutes! :D Because. once i SPAM TOO MANY HUNGRY YURI BRUTES! VS PRISM TANKS! The Prism Tanks would always lose! As my own Hungry ARNOLDS! Would be more stronger than Prism Tanks. ❤️ And Yuri Brutes. are also Extremely Overpowered! And an amazing unit! to spam! Aswell in this game! ❤️ So spamming Yuri Brutes. is always the answer to win in this game! ❤️ Wheter its vs AI or Human Players. My own Yuri Brutes! would always be Victorious! :P And 1 cute little prism tank Wont. ever win vs my Hungry Arnolds! ❤️ As i buff mine to be Very Tough! :3