Any Maps with Units/Army/Base/Tower Pre-Built?

randomquestion85

Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this question has been asked before -

I love the game, always have, but I also love turtling and tower defence - is there any map available that assigns a base/large number of units to each player at the start of a match with plenty of resources to allow for a large showdown? I no longer get the time to build up my base and army like I used to and, with the AI in RA2 vs the later games, they tend to want to start fighting asap. Would love to just have a pre built base, like in single player, and just tear into building units or prioritise strategy over building.

Thanks all! :) I know it's not in the spirit of normal RA2 but just curiosity killing me too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 4:59 AM, McPwny said:

you can make them pretty easily in final alert 2 yourself. all you will need to do is place the buildings and put a simple trigger with the action "change house to..." onto the placed buildings.

But in specifics, how will i make a change house attached to a specific spawn point, like in the map im making right now? Is it as simple as it can be? image.thumb.png.780acd63fc4819ce22fac7deb3f26827.png

so you make a trigger that looks like this 
image.png.d016697044288a694c8535018ebdd3a0.png
image.png.d0cb0d708c9e6a268cdd9512b84f1d1d.png
image.png.27888097975f88ab884a5d45d1e7f70c.png

and then you can double click on buildings and units and attach the tag that has the triggers name on it to every unit and building.
players a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h are the players that spawn at 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 
you need to have a trigger like this for each house on the map.

• 1 month later...